What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Rejuval Skin (2014 Editors Choice)||
Youth Factor’s website does not offer any information as to when this product was developed and/or who was the creator behind this product line. Youth Factor is marketed as being “The Science of Beauty”. Further, the product line promises a “soft and supple-feeling skin, giving the illusion of looking flawless.” The product line consists primarily of herbal extracts and claims to be designed by one of America’s leading skin care formulators. Youth Factor also claims to build collagen and relax facial muscles so as to reduce expression lines on the face. Youth Factor contends that it will make you look younger in one month. Youth Factor consists of three products: Youth Factor Daily Treatment, Youth Factor Multi-Treatment and Youth Factor Intensive Treatment.
Youth Factor consists of five (5) natural botantical ingredients. Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone is a bioflavonoid made from orange peel extracts which is used in many skin care products. Macrocystis Pyrifera is derived from kelp. Kelp contains vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants used to ward off free radicals from damaging the skin. Ceratonia siliqua is otherwise known as carob and often used as a chocolate alternative. It is not clear what this ingredient does to support the skin. Edelweiss extract contains emollient and soothing properties and a high concentration of antioxidants. Lastly, this product contains chamomile extract which is thought to have healing and anti-inflammatory properties. The intensive treatment consists of pads. However, it is not clear whether optimum results can be achieved by a “wipe and go” method of application as many products need to be thoroughly penetrated into the dermis to achieve superior results.
- Youth Factor does not test on animals.
- Product ingredients are available on the website.
- Youth Factor appears to have a bonus program.
- Youth Factor is available to be purchased on-line.
- Youth Factor’s website does not provide an analysis of how the botanical ingredients work to support the skin.
- Very little research has been conducted to substantiate the benefits of herbal extracts internally.
- Youth Factor products do not contain patented anti-aging ingredients that are backed by research.
- Usage instructions are vague.
- Youth Factor’s website does not divulge its research.
- No samples are available on the website.
- No money back guarantee is available according to the website.
Youth Factor’s website does not offer any scientific data as to the efficacy of this product line. Youth factor contains none of the top-quality modern anti-aging products-peptide complexes, for example-backed by a patent that have been clinically proven to reduce the appearance of wrinkles. This product line does contain antioxidants which many suggest are helpful in reducing free radical damage to the skin. This product line contains no facts, testimonials, or scientific research to substantiate its claims. In a very crowded market, Youth Factor does little to distinguish itself from the pack. If you are currently using no anti-wrinkle products, you will be likely to see an improvement using this product. However, if you’re serious about achieving long term results you may wish to do some more research.