What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Nue Science (2013 Editors Choice)||
When we review anti-aging products, most people come here looking to find information on various products such as creams, gels, masks, and serums. This review will be a bit different in the sense that it is actually a book review for the book, The Wrinkle Cure written by Nicholas Perricone, MD. Though he may not be a well known author, he has written several different books addressing the subjects of skincare and weight loss. The book was published by Rodale Books in 2000. There is an official website that provides information on all of the books Dr. Perricone has published. The Wrinkle Cure is a book that explores different ways to keep the skin looking young without having to turn to cosmetic surgeries.
The Wrinkle Cure offers advice on skincare, some of which many people may already know, such as staying out of the sun, using sunscreens and reducing alcohol and tobacco intake. It does an excellent job of explaining what happens to the body as we age and offers advice on how to combat the signs of aging.
Though the book does offer some common knowledge, there is also valuable information that many people do not consider to be common knowledge. The book discusses ways to improve your skin by improving your diet, and suggests the use of many different topical treatments that use antioxidant ingredients to help improve the overall condition of the skin.
- Dr. Perricone is an expert on skincare and has published a number of books on the topic.
- The book contains easy to follow advice and is well written and easy to understand.
- The book can be ordered through various online merchants.
- The official website that markets the book does not contain information on the book such as how much it costs or how long it is.
- The market has been flooded with anti-aging and skincare advice in book form.
- The book does contain a good bit of common knowledge.
- In order for the book to be effective, people must be willing to read it and then act on its advice which is not as simple as buying a product and applying it.
The Bottom Line
The Wrinkle Cure is a good option for those who are looking to find information on anti-aging treatments and natural ways to improve the skin. For those who do not like to read though, this is not going to be a good option, and the book may end up doing nothing but sitting on a shelf. If you are not interested in purchasing the book, you may be able to find it in a local library so that you can read it and find the information you are looking for.