What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Revivasol (2013 Editors Choice)||
White Perfect is a product by L’Oreal Paris, a company many people instantly recognize for hair care products. They have branched out their line to include skin care and anti-ageing products in the same vein. Specifically, it seems as though L’Oreal wants to help people remove age spots and blemishes that result from the natural ageing process. We found, however, that White Perfect isn’t specifically an anti-ageing cream. Instead it’s more intended to simply nourish the skin and keep the skin cells alive and able to maintain their elasticity and composure. We feel that anti-ageing products should be designed and used specifically as anti-ageing products, because it’s a very specialized aspect of skin health. Since there are dozens of products like this on the market, it’s important to try to find out what sets it apart form the competitors in regards to its anti-ageing capabilities.
We looked up the ingredients list for White Perfect – it does exist on the website but took a while to access because of all the Flash content on the page. We feel that websites should keep their end users in mind. The ingredients in White Perfect are: Aqua/Water, Cyclohexasiloxane, Octocrylene, Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Ammouium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Cetyl Alcohol, Peg-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Polysorbate 60, Terephthalylidene Dicamphor Sulfonic Acid, Carbomer, Acrylates Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Disodium Edta, Mica, Calcium Pantetheine Sulfonate, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Sodium Citrate and Titanium Dioxide. We found no mention of collagen or hyaluronic acid, however; these are two important anti-ageing ingredients.
- The company has a website up and does posts its ingredient lists. However, the search function tends to go down at some points. Websites need to always be kept running smoothly as much as possible to increase traffic.
- White Perfect could have some possible benefits, because it’s made by an established company. We are unsure how effective it can be, however.
- We could find no mention of the use of hyaluronic acid or Matrixyl 3000. These are key ingredients that need to be in every anti-ageing formula to ensure effectiveness.
- The website is a bit difficult to navigate and use, because it’s very focused on the use of Flash, which causes pages to be very slow to load.
- At this time, there are no user testimonials or studies posted to prove this product’s effectiveness, which would be helpful in reassuring any doubtful customers.
The Bottom Line
Although we know that L’Oreal Paris is a reputable company with a great deal of experience in the hair care industry, they have yet to prove themselves when it comes to skin care and anti-ageing. Because of this, we feel that there are other companies more suited for anti-ageing products that use the best proven ingredients.