What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Rejuval Skin (2014 Editors Choice)||
Waiora is a company that produces skin care and anti-ageing products. Some of their product line includes botanical extracts, tablet, sleeping pills and other types of herbal supplements. The main selling point of their product line is that they don’t just act on the surface level of the skin, but rather help to increase health and youthful appearance by supposedly removing harmful substances that have built up in the body. Also, Waiora uses herbal teas, which have been shown to contain compounds that act as anti-oxidants to reduce the effects of ageing. This is a different approach than most skin care companies we have reviewed, and it sounds intriguing. However, the real test is how well the products actually perform based on the types of ingredients they use. It’s important to always gain as much information about a company as possible before buying or using any of its products.
When we looked at the company website, we saw at least six or seven different anti-ageing creams available. This may seem like a good thing, but depending on how much time the company spends perfecting each component of the Waiora product line it can either be high-quality products or mediocre ones. We tend to find that companies that sell a lot of similar products usually go for quantity over quality, and the overall benefits of the products suffer as a result. It’s usually better to pick one aspect of skin care and anti-ageing products and specialize in that are. Also, it seems that there are very few proven effective ingredients in the Waiora line. Japanese green tea is a prominent one. Although healthy, it really doesn’t have as much of an effect as would be expected.
- We can see that this product line attempts to go for a more general approach to health, which is a good way to benefit a person without just focusing on the appearance of skin like many anti-ageing products do.
- The product website is fully up and running. Although there isn’t as much information about individual products there as we would like, we do appreciate the fact that at least Waiora has an official online presence.
- There isn’t any mention of proven skin care ingredients like hyaluronic acid or Matrixyl. We feel that these ingredients could improve the product line for those who want their skin to have the benefits of anti-ageing products.
- Because of the different nature of this product, we would have liked to see trial products so customers could test them out and see how effective they were before making a full purchase.
- There are also no online testimonials up at the time of this review, so we have no way of knowing how effective this product line has been previously effective, if it has.
The Bottom Line
Although the concept of a product line for anti-ageing designed to appeal to overall health is intriguing, there are still people who merely want the appearance of youth from quality skin care product. Because of the lack of proven ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, we are unsure how much of this requirement the company’s product line can meet.