What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Nue Science (2013 Editors Choice)||
According to the name Votre Vu seems to be a French company that has been around only a few months. Their focus is that of anti-aging products, general skin care and cosmetic items. There are various types of skincare and cosmetic items such as eyeliners and serums as well as others. The company claims that they use all natural ingredients. We are thoroughly impressed with the use of all natural ingredients in various anti-aging and general skin care products and cosmetic items. However, there are some products we feel will benefit by including tested and proven ingredients such as Matrixyl and hyaluronic acid. The organization of the Votre Vu website is very nice, while it provides a section devoted to the frequently asked questions of their clients. They provide an ingredient glossary for their commonly used anti-aging and skin care products. However, we have no conclusive evidence how these ingredients are useful in their various products.
Upon searching the product website, we are unable to find out just how the ingredient list is useful for any of their individual products or items. They do claim that they use all natural ingredients in their skin care line. However, in their FAQ section, they do admit to including parabens, which are a carcinogen that can cause cancers and may dry out various types of skin, depending upon the skin type. The Votre Vu website states that the consistency of skin will vary daily due to the natural changes in the environment and provide a chart devoted to these various changes on their website. Their chart details which product is well suited for any particular skin type, which is helpful.
- Votre Vu has a company website that offers some interesting information concerning general skin care and their specific products.
- They provide a glossary of ingredients concerning their various skin care products in alphabetical order.
- They do offer a 45-day refund policy for their products and fully explain the process on their website. This is very reassuring since many other companies make such an offer or hold such policy.
- It is difficult for a customer to determine how this particular product line has influenced other customers since there are no user testimonials on the website at this time.
- Product backing is undetermined since there is nothing provided at this time in the way of official research.
- The glossary of ingredients is helpful; however, there is nothing available concerning how they measure up in the individual product items.
- If you prefer to deal directly with a cosmetic business, you may run into problems since you can only purchase your choice of items through a Votre Vu agent.
The Bottom Line
Votre Vu provides a lot of good information on its business website. This is helpful for reassuring their clients and helps determine the types of ingredients that are useful in their products. However, we do think they could improve upon this by adding user testimonials and some official research to their website.