What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Revivasol (2013 Editors Choice)||
Vivier Pharmacy is a company devoted to skin care and anti-ageing products. They’re based in Canada, and apparently research, develop and manufacture all their products. Unlike many other product lines, Vivier’s product line for skin care and anti-ageing is created by a team of dermatologists. Actually, its primary market is apparently dermatologists and other clinics. This means that many people won’t really be able to access it without having a prescription. The company website has ingredient lists, but doesn’t include some of the more advanced ingredients. However, we are pleased that the purpose of each is explained. Being a product line primarily for dermatologists to prescribe, this would be expected regardless. We feel grateful to the company for posting the necessary information, even if it seems a bit hard to understand because of being to technical.
Vivier Pharmacy offers various types of skin care and anti-ageing products, from eye makeup to moisturizers, serums and other types of lotions. All of them are intended, in some way, to help destroy wrinkles and make the skin look younger in general. Mainly, it seems that the products use Vitamin C as one of their main ingredients, as well as Argireline. These have been proven to act as moisturizers. It would be good to have collagen stimulants as well in any kind of anti-ageing product. However, it’s worth noting that every product has a full description with its ingredients explained on the website, even though they are unavailable for purchase. Also, since the site is primarily for dermatologists, it suggests the different possible combinations of products that could be effective.
- Vivier Pharmacy has a full website devoted to its products, with a good amount of information available. This means that customers can know the products their dermatologist may prescribe from this company.
- Some of the ingredients are proven to be effective, although there could be a few more.
- The product line is created by certified dermatologists.
- Because the website is mainly meant for dermatologists to learn about these products, some of the terms may be hard to understand, and because of the Vivier Pharmacy product line only being available through prescription, it makes it hard for people to purchase.
- Some more anti-ageing ingredients could be used to improve the Viver Pharmacy product line.
- At the time of the review, we could find no online consumer testimonials, which can possibly make it difficult for consumers to determine past effects on people.
The Bottom Line
We do appreciate that these products were developed by dermatologists, and feel that they have some potential. However, we would suggest that a few more ingredients, such as hyaluronic acid and Matrixyl 3000, be used more frequently in anti-ageing products.