What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Rejuval Skin (2014 Editors Choice)||
Vitasence is a product geared for skin care and anti-ageing. Many products make use of laboratory-created chemicals and compounds in order to achieve their anti-ageing effects. The main draw of Vitasence, according to the official website, is that it mainly uses natural extracts and compounds to get the same results. This particular skin care line has a variety of uses, but the main thing people are looking for these days are anti-ageing remedies. Vitasence may have products that can help in this area, though it’s necessary to get a good look at the ingredients list and all other information beforehand.
Some of the products in this line are the Enhancing Eye Treatment CoQ10, Intense Firming Essence, Protective Hydrator, Soothing Moisturizer with Antioxidant, Rejuvenating Serum and the Cell Renewal Serum. As can be seen, there’s a wide variety.
Upon a look at Vitasence products’ ingredients lists, we can’t seem to find that they include any of the more advanced and proven ingredients for anti-ageing, such as hyaluronic acid. This doesn’t mean that the products are of no use. One of the main components used in, for example, the Rejuvenating Serum has grapeseed extract ,which is naturally high in anti-oxidants for fighting off free radicals and the effects of the sun’s UV rays. Overexposure to the sun can cause age spots. Another effective ingredient was saw in some of the products was Collagen. This is the natural substance produced by the skin to help it retain its moisture and firmness, but the supply of it depletes as we age. Because of this, good anti-ageing products will try to include either pure collagen or a substance that will stimulate its production.
- Some of the ingredients used in these products have been shown to have some benefits in anti-ageing remedies.
- There are plenty of products to choose from, depending on the need. Many of them are intended for the face and neck area, but this applies to many brands of anti-ageing products.
- Although the inclusion of effective natural components like grapeseed extract is good, we feel this product line could be improved with the use of other compounds such as amino acids and hyaluronic acid. These have been clinically shown to moisturize the skin and reduce wrinkles.
- There are no testimonials posted online that we could find as of this review. It’s always important for a company to maintain positive user testimonials to reassure potential customers.
- Some of the products of the shopping section of the website look to be a little on the expensive side.
The Bottom Line
We feel that if some of the prices were dropped and more conventional anti-ageing ingredients were used, this product line would have some serious potential to become one of the stronger competitors in the skin care and anti-ageing market. However, the lack of testimonials, as well as the lack of the proven ingredients, somewhat make us wary. Vitasence has the potential to be effective, but it could be made more so.