What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Revivasol (2013 Editors Choice)||
Vitamin C is a commonly found ingredient in anti-aging creams and serums for sale on the market today. Vitamin C is very rich in antioxidant properties. Anyone who knows anything about combating the aging of the skin will know that antioxidants are particularly important in this process. Vitamin C will help protect against environmental pollution and will also help wipe up environmental free radicals that cause damage to the skin. It also has an important role to play in the synthesis of collagen. You can also take Vitamin C in a supplement form or in an effervescent form that dissolves in water. Of course there are also many natural sources of Vitamin C such as oranges, berries and lemons.
Vitamin C cannot be manufactured by the body and you will therefore need to get it from outside sources. Many people obtain the required amount of Vitamin C by eating an ample amount of citrus fruit everyday that contains this vitamin. However those who wish to use Vitamin C as a tool to fight the aging process, often buy Vitamin C creams and serums, or purchase anti-aging treatments that feature Vitamin C as one of their primary ingredients. Many Vitamin C creams and serums can be purchased at a relatively reasoble price. Some experts however believe that there is some doubt as to how effective a topical application of Vitamin C can be when it comes to actually absorbing it into the skin. Many people therefore prefer to obtain their Vitamin C from natural sources or by taking Vitamin C supplements. Any excess of Vitamin C in the body is naturally excreted in the urine.
- Vitamin C is available from many sources.
- You can naturally increase your intake of Vitamin C by increasing the amount of fruit that you eat daily.
- Vitamin C supplements are relatively inexpensive to purchase, and may have other general health benefits besides those relating to the skin.
- There is no proof that Vitamin C, a common ingredient in anti aging products, is any more effective than other ingredients such as specific peptides which also stimulate the production of collagen.
- There is some doubt as to whether Vitamin C in topical form can be properly absorbed by the skin.
- Some anti aging creams for sale that include Vitamin C do not have money back guarantees.
- The concentration of Vitamin C in a topical anti-aging cream could have a significant effect on the cream’s properties.
The Bottom Line
At the end of the day Vitamin C can be an important tool that you can use to help combat the aging process. However given the doubt that is cast over the absorption of Vitamin C in topical application it would seem that the best way to incorporate Vitamin C into your skin care regimen is to take effervescent Vitamin C, increase your intake of fruit, and still use a top quality anti-aging cream, such as creams which contain Matrixyl 3000.