What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Revivasol (2013 Editors Choice)||
|Vita Plus Anti-Aging Lotion||
Vita Plus Anti-Ageing Lotion is a product, like many others of its kind, that is advertised as being able to create a younger appearance by having anti-ageing benefits on the skin. Some of these benefits supposedly are the reduction of wrinkles and fine lines. We are unsure just how this product has affected people, because there are no online testimonials to draw from. It’s important for products like this to have as much consumer backing and clinical studies as possible, so that people can really get an idea what to expect. However, we were able to find out some of the ingredients. Many skin care products online don’t have full ingredients lists, or any ingredient lists for that matter. We were pleased to find that some information of this area was included.
Some of the ingredients that Vita Plus Anti-Ageing Lotion includes are said to be effective in enhancing the appearance by eliminating the signs of ageing; however, there isn’t much in the way of conclusive proof. Some of these ingredients are Xanthan Gum, Glycerin and Retinyl Palmitate. The latter two are said to be good at moisturizing and youthening the skin – Glycerin we are unsure about.
Even so, it should be noted that there are possible dangerous side-effects. Glycerin, for example, can cause diarrhea. Xanthan gum has the same, as well as other potential digestive problems. This could potentially be dangerous – we feel that anti-ageing ingredients should have no harmful side effects. It would be better, actually, if the product included Hyaluronic Acid, because it has been proven effective with no harmful side effects.
- The product does have an official website, where it’s possible that additional information about it will be posted.
- Some of the ingredients included have been proven to have some anti-ageing benefits.
- From what we saw, the price appears to be low on various vendor sites such as Amazon.
- Proven ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, Matrixyl and Argireline aren’t used in this product, which makes us question just how effective it really is.
- The ingredients that are used, even though they may have some positive benefits in moisturizing and anti-ageing, have uncomfortable and even dangerous side effects. This makes us reluctant to really try the Vita Plus Anti-Ageing Lotion.
- There aren’t many testimonials or clinical reviews online.
The Bottom Line
We are hesitant to recommend any product that includes potentially dangerous ingredients. Regardless of how effective some of them may be, we feel it isn’t really worth the risk to inflict potential dangerous side-effects simply to improve looks. Also, we feel that proven effective ingredients such as hyaluronic acid should be used in products like Vita Plus Anti-Ageing Lotion.