What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Revivasol (2013 Editors Choice)||
Visible Lifting is a product developed by G. M. Collin. Unlike many other products, this is a dual-action skin care and anti-ageing product, intended for both soothing the skin in general and helping to moisturize the face. For anti-ageing benefits, it’s important to keep the skin moisturized so it doesn’t become dry and flaky, thus prone to wrinkles. Mainly, Visible Lifting is said to contain a variety of extracts and anti-oxidants. Even so, it’s always important to look at the ingredients list of a product like this before making a judgment on whether to rely on it for anti-ageing. Many types of products exist for this purpose, but very few of them are able to deliver the results they claim. However, we’re willing to take a closer look at Visible Lifting.
The Visible Lifting product is advertised as a kit, with two main components – the Visible Lifting Concentrate and the Visible Lifting Cream. We aren’t sure what the differences in these two components actually are, at least as far as their effect goes. They seem to be attempting to do the same thing. However, they have different ingredients. The Concentrate has Bupleurum Chinensis, as well as Sodium Hyaluronate (hyaluronic acid), Arnica Extract, Barley Extract and Sweet Almond Extract.
The Visible Lifting Cream, on the other hand, has PVP Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Soybean Protein, Algae Extract, Hydrolyzed Ulva Lactuca Extract and Tocopheryl Acetate. In short, we can see that this product does have a form of hyaluronic acid, a key ingredient in many successful anti-ageing formulas.
- This product does have hyaluronic acid, a key anti-ageing and moisturizing ingredient. Whether it’s a main active ingredient in this particular product we haven’t yet been able to determine.
- It’s very easy to purchase through the website as either a kit or individual products.
- Going by the price lists on the Visible Lifting product, it looks to be a little too expensive for many people, especially for the amount you get – it costs $82 for individual bottles.
- Collagen is not an ingredient, from what we found.
- Although a money-back guarantee is in place, it’s possible that under some circumstances you may not be eligible for it.
The Bottom Line
The main thing that will likely cause many people to skip over buying the Visible Lifting kit is the price. Given that many products can do the same thing and are offered for less of a price, the company may want to consider lowering its prices. However, the inclusion of hyaluronic acid is a good thing in skin care and anti-ageing products. We feel that if the price were lower, consumer testimonials were available and clinical results proving this product’s effectiveness were posted, it could possibly be worth a look. As is, we have our doubts.