What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Rejuval Skin (2014 Editors Choice)||
Vioderm is the name of a skincare line of products marketed to provide users with anti-aging benefits. It serves as a skin moisturizer that will help keep skin looking young. It claims to act by also stimulating the body’s natural production of collagen, the natural substance that helps skin elasticity that decreases as we age. Though the website proudly boasts statistics that say Vioderm’s products have created a 250% increase the body’s production of collagen, we still need to take a closer look at the product line to see how well the product will actually work to match its claims.
A disappointing fact for Vioderm is that we could not locate a full ingredient list for the product. This is very important for us in the sake of this review because we need to be able to look at the ingredients to see if they will work the way the the formula claims they will. This is very important to consumers to make sure they are not buying a product that will cause an allergic reaction or other form of skin irritation. Prices are not mentioned for all of the products which suggests that purchase through the official website is not available. There are likely many third party websites and affiliate companies that sell the Vioderm products.
From what we can tell, these products do contain proven ingredients such as Matrixyl to help stimulate the body’s production of collagen. This is a good thing because though there are many natural ways to boost production, they do not work as well as these chemical formulas that will not harm the body.
- The formula does contain a proven collagen boosting ingredient, Matrixyl.
- Vioderm does offer a free trial of their products that will allow consumers to gauge the products themselves before making a full purchase.
- There are other proven anti-aging ingredients that could be added to the formula to increase the results.
- The website should do a better job of providing pricing and ingredient information to their consumers, as the lack of this information takes away from the professionalism of the company and suggests that they have something to hide.
- Most of the Vioderm products are designed to be used along with other ingredients and marketed as such. Some people may not be willing or may be unable to purchase more than one product because of the increase in price required to get the best results, and this may be inconvenient for some who need to use one product and one product only.
The Bottom Line
The fact is that Vioderm’s website is lacking in important information and requires too many products to be used in conjunction with one enough to truly stand out well on their own. We cannot recommend these products because other anti-aging products do a good job of providing the necessary information and including proven ingredients.