What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Nue Science (2013 Editors Choice)||
|Verseo Skin Care||
Verseo Skin Care is an antiaging product line that sells a variety of different lotions, creams and other types of skin care products. Although Verseo does have an official website, there are many other sites that offer Verseo products. The product is intended to act as a moisturizing agent, but we are not sure what the ingredients are because there are few official lists on the Internet. We feel that it is always important to determine what skin care products contain as ingredients before deciding to use them for any existing condition. Because of the number of other products on the market, there is bound to be a lot of competition between skin care products, so it can be hard to choose the right one for skin care and antiaging needs.
Verseo Skin Care and Anti-Aging has no overall ingredient list for their products, which we find unreassuring. We believe that all skin care product should make a listing of common ingredients they use, and should have several key ones such as hyaluronic acid, Matrixyl 3000 and Argireline. These have been proven to act as moisturizing agents, as well as stimulate the production of collagen in the skin. Collagen is the substance that keeps the skin taut and elastic, but the ability of the body to produce it decreases with age.
The best way to determine whether a skin care product will be good at slowing down the effects of aging is to determine whether it has these three ingredients or not.
- The official product website is very well organized and has links to all the different types of products that can be purchased from Verseo.
- Occasionally, coupons and special offers are available to brink products down to lower buying prices.
- There is a wide selection of products.
- It is possible that these products do not contain the most proven effective ingredients, which makes us doubt their potential in the long term. In fact, sometimes it can be dangerous to the skin.
- There is no overall ingredients list that we found. There are lists for individual products, but we could find nothing that seemed to carry a common theme throughout the whole product line.
- We could find no real online testimonials endorsing this product line’s effectiveness.
The Bottom Line
Although Verseo has a wide selection of products, it is possible that they may have spread themselves too thin, and not been able to make themselves well known for a single type of product. It is good to diversify, but it is also good to have some form of specialty. Also, the ingredients should be more unified, and more proven ones should be included to bring the most antiaging benefits.