What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Nue Science (2013 Editors Choice)||
|Velva Moisture Film||
Velva Moisture Film is a product that mainly is used as a moisturizing and purifying skin product. These two things are important to keep the skin healthy and free of harmful bacteria and other agents. Also, Velva Moisture Film seems to have antiaging properties, at least going by what’s claimed on the website. The claims include the ability to disguise and eliminate wrinkles in the skin, as well as repairing existing damage such as age spots or fine lines. It can be hard, with all the different products out there that make similar claims, to figure out which one is suited to your needs. It is therefore important to look at each product and try to find as much information as possible. We intend to take a closer look at Velva Moisture Film to see how well it can uphold its promises.
This is a formula that supposedly is able to make the skin smooth and soft without causing irritation. For this to be true, there should be several key ingredients used. We did find a listing of these on the website. It turns out that Velva Moisture Film includes Water (Aqua), Isopropyl Myristate, Lanolin, Cetyl Alcohol, Laureth 3, Sodium Cetyl Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Disodium EDTA, Triethanolamine, BHT, Carbomer, Corn Oil (Zea mays), Fragrance (Parfum), Cetrimonium Bromide, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, and Quaternium 15.
As can be seen from the listing of ingredients, there are a few trusted and powerful ones that are not present. Matrixyl, hyaluronic acid and Argireline are three ingredients that need to be in all skin care products if they are to have any antiaging benefit. They work by moisturizing the skin and stimulating the production of collagen, which is a natural substance that declines as we age. Other methods by which these ingredients work is simply helping the facial muscles to relax and make wrinkles form less easily.
- We were able to find this product at fairly good prices at around $45 for a bottle, which is quite reasonable in this market.
- We have seen other products that sell for upwards of $60-$70 per bottle.
- It is easy to order Velva Moisture Film either on the official website or through third party affiliates.
- We are pleased with the look of the website.
- It is very easy to find information.
- Velva Moisture Film does not have the three proven ingredients mentioned above, which makes it unlikely that it can have any real success against aging.
- The refund policy is not really that great for this product. We prefer a good refund policy because it ensures customer satisfaction as well as assures the company’s confidence in its product.
- There are no free trials offered, which means that short of buying the full bottle of lotion, there is no way to test first hand how it is going to affect the skin.
- This could mean wasted money or potential damage to the skin.
The Bottom Line
Given the lack of a clear refund policy, as well as the lack of proven ingredients used in Velva Moisture Film, we have to conclude that it may not really be the best option to use for long term antiaging benefits. If it had Matrixyl, hyaluronic acid or Argireline, it might have more potential to be effective. As is, we have our doubts.