What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Rejuval Skin (2014 Editors Choice)||
The company Therapon Skin Health currently produces four different lines of skincare products. Theraderm Skin Renewal is the line that is dedicated to renewing aging skin and making it look younger and healthier. The Theraderm system consists of four separate products that can be purchased as a complete set–the Fruit Acid Exfoliant, Cleansing Wash, OPC Reparative Gel, and the Facial Moisturizer. This set retails for about $150, which is quite costly considering that there is no money-back guarantee.
Unfortunately, Therapon does not disclose the complete ingredient list or formula for their products. This can be cause for concern for several reasons. First of all, customers may have an allergy to a particular ingredient which could result in more damage done to their skin.
It is impossible to gauge the effectiveness of a product when you do not know all that is in it. If you are going to pay that kind of money for a product, you should at least be entitled to know exactly what you are getting. The ingredients that we are aware of are found in the Reparative Gel. It apparently contains hyaluronic acid, vitamin E, and aloe vera. Hyaluronic acid can work well as a skin hydrator and it helps the skin retain moisture. However, it does not effectively combat wrinkles unless combined with an anti-wrinkle agent such as argireline or matrixyl. We don’t know if Theraderm products contain either of these ingredients.
- The Theraderm Skin Renewal line is readily available through many avenues, including a number of doctor’s offices.
- There are several satisfied customer testimonials that back up the claims of the company.
- The cost is quite high and the products cannot be purchased separately. A single anti-wrinkle cream that can be used with one’s current skincare regimen would be a far more cost-effective solution.
- There is no complete ingredient list for any of the Theraderm Skin Renewal products.
- From all appearances there does not seem to be a money-back guarantee on Theraderm products. Considering the cost and the possibility of an allergic reaction (due to non-disclosure of the ingredients in each product) this could result in major monetary loss for the consumer.
The Bottom Line
Since the manufacturer does not disclose their formula for making Theraderm, we really have no way of knowing whether or not this product can effectively reduce the signs of aging. While the use of Hyaluronic acid is a good sign, this ingredient is not effective at ridding you of existing wrinkles. Moisturizer such as this are best at preventing future skin damage that would be caused by dehydrated skin. Without a money-back guarantee, this seems to be a high-risk purchase. Consumers should shop around and find a product that is proven to be effective, is up-front about their ingredients used, and is affordable with a satisfaction guarantee attached.