What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Rejuval Skin (2014 Editors Choice)||
|The Wrinkle Cure||
‘The Wrinkle Cure,’ is the name of a book written by Nicholas Perricone, MD. Nicholas Perricone has also published books on the subject of skin care and also on the subject of weight loss. ‘The Wrinkle Cure’ was published in 2000 by Rodale books. There is an official website for the books published by Nicholas Perricone MD. On his official website he states that ‘plastic surgery is not the only way to keep the aging process at bay.’ This statement gives us a sense of the book. ‘The Wrinkle Cure’ is dedicated to exploring ways of staving off the aging of the skin without resorting to any kind of surgical process.
The opening chapters of ‘The Wrinkle Cure,’ by Nicholas Perricone are dedicated to explaining why the skin sags, and they give us some advice on what to avoid if we want to diminish lines and wrinkles as we age. The book mentions things such as staying out of the sun and reducing alcohol consumption. He also mentions things such as smoking and pollution as being particularly damaging for the skin.
Of course many of the things mentioned in, ‘The Wrinkle Cure,’ we may know already know. Still, it could be useful to have a reminder all in one book. Dr. Perricone advises cutting out sugar-based foods that are, of course, a serious wrinkle contributor, and he also advises eating lots of green vegetables and fish. ‘The Wrinkle Cure’ also advocates the topical application of antioxidants, as well as taking them orally. He advocates the topical application of DMAE. We know of course that antioxidants are extremely important in fighting free radicals and combating the aging process. ‘The Wrinkle,’ cure can be purchased from a number of online shops and in many bookstores as well.
- Nicholas Perricone MD, the author of ‘The Wrinkle Cure,’ is an expert in skin care, he has published a number of books on this topic.
- The book is well written and contains some good and easy to follow advice.
- The book can be ordered from online stores.
- There are a large number of books dedicated to combating aging skin already on the market.
- The official website lacks specific information on the book, such as a length or price.
- Some of the things mentioned in the book will be known already by those who are interested in skin care.
- Clearly, ‘The Wrinkle Cure’ will be most helpful to those who have the patience and willpower to read a book and then follow its advice.
The Bottom Line
If you are looking for a book to read on why the skin ages, and how to combat this, you could do worse than purchasing, ‘The Wrinkle Cure.’ Although some of the information in the book will be common knowledge to those interested in combating aging, it can always be useful to have a reminder to help us stay on the right path. If you’re not inclined towards reading, though, ‘The Wrinkle Cure’ could end up collecting dust on a shelf.