What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Nue Science (2013 Editors Choice)||
Revision Skincare, a company that produces a number of anti-aging, beauty, and skincare product is the manufacturer of Teamine Eye Complex. The product does not need a recommendation from a doctor. The company claims to have been in business for 22 years and their website states that they specialize in products for doctors.
Revision Skincare appears to target dermatologists and plastic surgeons more than the typical consumer audience, so it is almost safe to say that their products will do what they claim to do. The Teamine Eye Complex product is intended for use around the eyes which is a problematic area for many different people as they age.
The Teamine Eye Complex contains many different ingredients, some of which are all natural ingredients. The ingredients in the formula that we can confirm are: Purified Water, Stearic Acid, Glycosaminoglycans, Barium Sulfate, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Cetyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Polysilicone-11, Sodium Hyaluronate, Epilobium Anugstifolium (Willowherb) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Cetearyl Alcohol, Ivy (Hedera Helix) Extract, Ceteareth-20, and Glucosamine HCI.
Sodium Hyaluronate is commonly included in anti-aging products because it is a very powerful moisturizer. Vitamin C has wonderful benefits for the skin, but does better for it when it is ingested from food sources.
At the time of this review, the official website opened and appears to be experiencing problems because only a portion of it loads. We cannot use it for a valuable, trustworthy source of information which is a major drawback for the sake of this review because all of our information has to come from third party reviews and merchants who sell the product.
- Because the company who makes the product is geared toward doctors and dermatologists rather than consumers, we believe the products may work.
- The product contains a well known and proven moisturizing ingredient.
- A number of antioxidants are present in the formula to help the skin naturally.
- One jar of the product will cost around $60, making a relatively expensive product in comparison to others like it on the market.
- The official website for this product was useless to us at the time of this review, and we’re not sure how long it has been this way or what the issues may be.
- Though there is a full, extensive list of ingredients, we cannot really see anything about this product that makes it different from others on the market like it.
- The product must be purchased from various vendors online because of the main website improperly functioning.
The Bottom Line
Though there are good ingredients in the formula, there is nothing that makes this product powerful or much different from others like it on the market today. We would have liked to see a functional website because this would have likely filled in some blanks for us to be able to make a more informed judgment call.