What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Rejuval Skin (2014 Editors Choice)||
T Leclerc is a cosmetics company that was established in France in 1881. It has a loyal fan base, particularly in France. It sells a whole range of cosmetics from blush to foundation to eye makeup. However, unlike other brands that manufacture cosmetics, T Leclerc does not manufacture anti-aging treatments or skin care creams. There is an official website for the T Leclerc cosmetics range.
We are told that some of the T Leclerc cosmetics range contains Vitamin C and Vitamin E. We know, of course, that both of these vitamins have beneficial qualities for the skin, but they are certainly no substitute for a designated anti-aging serum or cream. In general, Vitamin C and Vitamin E alone will not really treat the signs of aging on the skin such as wrinkles and lines.
There is an official French site for the T Leclerc range and also an official UK website. The website has a currency calculator to allow you to choose the currency in which you would like to see the price of individual products displayed, which is a nice feature for international clients. At the time of writing this review you can choose to have the price of individual T Leclerc products displayed in pounds, dollars or euros. Both sites ship overseas. As well as ordering online, the British Website has a list of retail stores in the UK from where you can purchase the T Leclerc range of products. There does not seem to be a money back guarantee, nor does there appear to be a free gift with purchase via the website.
- The T Leclerc cosmetics range is a well established brand with a loyal client base.
- There is an official website and the products can be ordered directly from this site.
- The official website enables you to choose the currency in which the price of individual products is displayed.
- The T Leclerc cosmetics range does not include dedicated anti-aging creams and serums.
- The Vitamin E and Vitamin C in some of the cosmetics in the T Leclerc range are not a substitute for a good quality moisturizer or an anti-aging treatment with peptides.
- There does not appear to be a money back guarantee;
- Shipping products overseas could get a bit expensive.
The Bottom Line
The majority of well established and longstanding cosmetic brands such T Leclerc also offer skin care products such as moisturizers, cleansers and anti-aging creams. Many consumers now prefer to use the same brand for the purchase of their cosmetics and any anti-aging treatments that they wish to use. The small effort that T Leclerc has mde on the anti-aging front by including Vitamin C and E in some of their products certainly will not get rid of your wrinkles and lines, although it is nice to see those ingredients in a cosmetic line.