What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Nue Science (2013 Editors Choice)||
T. LeClerc is a French line of makeup products that dates back to 1881. Categories offered by this cosmetic brand are Pop Collection, Powders, Concealers, Brushes and Puffs, La Belle Collection, Summer Collection, Eyes, Lips, Nails, Blush and Foundations. Each T. LeClerc product is available via the official website, but the prices are displayed in French currency. Application descriptions are provided on the website for each makeup product. Like most cosmetic brands, T. LeClerc endeavors to offer make up products that do not appear like heavy make up when worn. Also, T. LeClerc products are claimed to offer a youthful glow to users.
A couple key ingredients, which are added to many T. LeClerc cosmetics are Vitamin E and Vitamin C. These two components are added to help defend the user’s skin against free radical damage. Vitamin C additionally assists with brightening the skin, while Vitamin E heals and battles fine lines. Some T. LeClerc cosmetics contain sunscreen to aid in the skin’s protection from harmful UVA rays. As stated on the official website, all T. LeClerc products can be ordered online and purchased with US dollars, Euros or UK pounds. As with many make up lines, T. LeClerc cosmetics aim to conceal blemishes, hide age spots, add radiance and improve overall skin tone/balance.
T. LeClerc is essentially a cosmetic line that sells out of Paris, France. This makeup brand offers numerous foundation, powder, blush, concealer, lip and nail products geared toward women. Although no customer reviews are presented on the official website, there are application directions offered. Key ingredients found in T. LeClerc cosmetics are Vitamins C and E. Full lists of ingredients for each cosmetic are not provided on the website. The primary goal of these products is to enhance the user’s features. No free trial samples of T. LeClerc cosmetics are available.
- All T. LeClerc makeup products can be acquired with US dollars, Euros or UK pounds.
- Application instructions for each product are provided on the official website.
- Vitamins E and C are incorporated into T. LeClerc make up products.
- A list of actual ingredients for each cosmetic is not revealed on the website.
- Some ingredients found in T. LeClerc cosmetics may not be suitable for some users.
- The money-back guarantee posted on the website clearly states that it only lasts for 14 days after the purchase.
- Prices for T. LeClerc cosmetics are posted on the website in Euros, which may deter some consumers from other countries.
- No testimonials are presented on the website to support T. LeClerc products.
The Bottom Line
When all is said and done, T. LeClerc does come across like a well-respected line of products. It’s nice to see a company that’s been around for some time. Not to mention that Vitamins C and E are offered in their cosmetics, along with sunscreen in some. Unfortunately there are no full lists of ingredients provided on the official website, which makes it difficult for individuals to determine if allergies are a concern. Finally, it would be nice to see some customer testimonials offered on the website, along with a more solid satisfaction guarantee for T. LeClerc cosmetics.