What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Rejuval Skin (2014 Editors Choice)||
Synchrovit is a Retinol A cream that currently has two products in the line, one for the eyes and lips, and the other for the face. The Synchrovit cream is said to have many favorable elements that provide “a rapid smoothing effect” and absorbs the impurities and free radicals brought on by everyday environmental stress. Synchrovit products are available online through select online retailers.
Synchrovit lists its ingredients as Aqua (water), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isononyl Isonanoate, Glycol Palmitate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Sodium Glucuronate, Retinyl Palmitate, Acetyl Glucosamine, Saccharide Isomerate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Arachidyl Glucoside, Benzyl PCA, Cetearyl Glucoside, Arachidyl Alcohol, Xantham Gum, Behenyl Alcohol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, LAURETH-7, BHT, Parfum (FRAGRANCE). The instructions for use advise to use the product any time of the day in circular motions around eyes or in areas where there are fine lines and wrinkles. Synchrovit eyes and lips is said to have a “quick effect” for the eye and lip area and is composed of Vitamin A, Vitamin E and Alpha Bisabolol, which is an anti-irritant extracted from the Althea Plant.
- The website provides the complete ingredient lists for the product line.
- Products are created through the European Association of Dermatology.
- Synchrovit has a professional website which is easily navigated for browsing and purchasing.
- Cannot identify if the Synchrovit product is available to consumers in the U.S. since the company is located in the U.K. and the prices are not listed in U.S. dollars at this time.
- A return policy is not listed on the Synchrovit website so a 100% money back guarantee may not be available.
- Customer testimonials are not available, nor are there any before and after photos on the website.
- Product does not contain proven, powerful anti-aging ingredients such as Argireline, Matrixyl-3000 or Collagen.
The Bottom Line
Synchrovit is available with a few online retailers but the company is based in the U.K. and does not list prices in U.S. dollars so whether or not the product is available to U.S. consumers is not certain. This may encourage any U.S. based consumers to skip the website altogether. Synchrovit’s website does not seem to have a return policy listed, so there may not be a 100% money back guarantee available to customers. The ingredients are listed for Synchrovit; however, the ingredients are basically water and separating agents as well as coloring and preservatives. The main active ingredients do not appear to be available, and they mainly are concerned with praising the vitamins and minerals within the concoction. The product may not be safe for all skin types and no studies on the product were provided as proof that Synchrovit works. It would be beneficial for them to start adding stronger, more powerful ingredients such as Argireline or Matrixyl 3000 which are known powerful anti-aging ingredients. Customer feedback is also not available online and the company should be more devoted to providing this feedback so that consumers are at ease when purchasing Synchrovit.