Do you have a few questions about Suzanne Somers Skin Care?
Suzanne Somers is an actress and businesswoman that started a skincare line. There are tons of products to choose from and information about the founder is all over the internet, including the official website. However, we found no details on when the company was started. You can return items for 30 days, but they must be in new condition with all the original packaging.
What is the Suzanne Somers Skin Care Line?
The Suzanne Somers Skin Care line is the brainchild of an actress. The official website sells beauty products, but also items for weight-loss and health. There are anti-aging formulas, which contain ingredients that are supposed to fight father time, but none are listed so we’ve no idea what’s in there. We know there is no gluten used, but nothing about irritants or parabens.
Quick Facts on Suzanne Somers Skin Care
- There are no ingredients listed on the official website.
- You can purchase directly.
- You have 30 days to initiate a return.
- All products are gluten-free.
- We aren’t sure about irritants or parabens.
- Prices are comparable to similar lines.
- There’s no information on when the business started.
What’s Our Skincare Editor’s Take on Suzanne Somers Skin Care?
“We love the catalog and the fact that more than just anti-aging products are available, but there are some problems that leave us questioning any chance of support. There are no details about the ingredients, we can’t say, for certain, that the formulas are irritant-free and you only have 30 days to start your return.”
Here’s What People Are Saying
We only found a few reviews for Suzanne Somers Skin Care products outside of the official website. These talk about breakouts and dryness.
- “Made me breakout horribly! Do not waste your money!”
Other users felt the opposite.
- “It’s gentle, I have rosacea and it does not make me bright red after cleansing.”
We also found issues with drying of the skin.
- “Her skin line dried out my skin and I only used it for a few days.”
However, there are those who think it moisturizes well.
- “Dryness around my nasal area is completely gone.”
Is it Time to Recommend Suzanne Somers Skin Care?
Well, we’re not exactly sold on the line. Sure, the prices are relatively affordable, but what’s in there? Will the products cause irritation, redness, burning or other issues? We want to know what the customer is in for before suggesting they enter a credit card number.
What Do We Like Better Than Suzanne Somers Skin Care?
If you’re looking for an anti-aging solution, our favorite of 2016 is BioGeniste. It works with clinically tested ingredients and users praise it because of amazing results.
Click here to learn a little more about BioGeniste today.