What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Rejuval Skin (2014 Editors Choice)||
|Suzanne Somers Skin Care||
Suzanne Somers has always been known for her “As Seen On TV” exercise products, and now she is currently offering a complete line of skin care products as well. Her products claim to slow the signs of aging as “beauty is ageless.” Her skin care line offers many different products such as a Hydrating Therapy System, Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser, Soothing Aloe Vera Toner, and Daily Moisturizer with SPF 30, Gentle Gel Cleanser and Scrubs and Moisturizers.
The various products brought to you by Suzanne Somers are based on the motto that beauty is ageless and you should be able to look good at every stage of your life. Although the products are marketed on television and through various “As Seen On TV” websites, at the time of this review there really wasn’t much information available on each of the products including what the ingredients are. The various products have received some press coverage, but that is more due to the name branding than the actual products themselves. It is not likely that Suzanne Somers skin care products contain the best ingredients for anti-aging including Matrixyl 3000, Argireline, Collagen, and Hyaluronic Acid. These ingredients have been scientifically proven to improve the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines on the skin.
- All products are under the Suzanne Somers name so they are easily recognized.
- The line of Suzanne Somers skin care products have a good online presence and are easily purchase from various “As Seen On TV” websites.
- At the time of this review, there was not much information given on the ingredients or individual products.
- There is no medical backing on any of the products being offered by the Suzanne Somers skin care line.
- No testimonials are published about Suzanne Somers skin care products to demonstrate how well the products work.
- There is not an actual refund policy on each of the products and they may not carry a money back guarantee.
The Bottom Line
Just because a product receives a celebrity endorsement does not mean it is going to work. Consumers should look for skin care products which contain proven, powerful ingredients such as Argireline, Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid, and Matrixyl 3000. It would also be better if Suzanne Somers products carried a money back guarantee and posted proof that the products are effective with customer testimonials and clinical research. It is difficult to recommend “As Seen On TV” products. There are no published ingredients for Suzanne Somers skin care products so consumers should be leery in making a purchase at this time. Publishing the ingredients is important when it comes to skin care products because some consumers are allergic to certain ingredients.