What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Rejuval Skin (2014 Editors Choice)||
|Suzanne Somers Beauty Products||
Suzanne Somers Beauty Products are a line of beauty products created and endorsed by T.V. Celebrity Suzanne Somers. These products are sold through many online retailers as well as through television “As Seen On T.V.” offers, and many brick and mortar locations. The Suzanne Somers Beauty Product line consists of both regular and therapeutic skin care products as well as cleansing products. The products make the claim that they will “help you glow, from the inside out.”
Suzanne Somers Beauty Products contain a vast array of skin care products ranging from moisturizing eye creams to spa masks and spray on cosmetics. At this time, the website does not disclose any of the ingredients in any of its products. The Suzanne Somers Beauty Products line is reasonably priced and very affordable at $35 and under per item for most of their items. Each of the Suzanne Somers Beauty Products lines is complimentary to the next so they can be used as a full skin care regimen. Each of the Suzanne Somers Beauty Products are said to be dermatologist tested and are patented formulas for each of the products which are not available from any other manufacturer. The anti-aging products available from Suzanne Somers include: Hydra Lift Serum AM Treatment, Hydra Lift Finishing Gel, Hydra Lift Serum PM Treatment, Night Repair Cream, and Intensive Eye Cream.
- Suzanne Somers Beauty Products are reasonably priced at $35 and under per item for most of their items.
- Suzanne Somers Beauty Products are compatible and complimentary with each product in the line.
- Suzanne Somers Beauty Products are available online and through various retailers at local brick and mortar locations.
- Since Suzanne Somers Beauty Products do not list any of its ingredients online, they likely do not contain advanced ingredients such as Hyaluronic Acid or Collagen that are beneficial in creating noticeable results.
- Although customer service is offered on its website, the return policy is not listed so that there may not be a 100% money back guarantee.
- Customer testimonials are too few with one per item in most instances.
- The official Suzanne Somers website is not easily navigated.
The Bottom Line
Suzanne Somers Beauty Products are readily available with online retailers and are reasonably priced under $35 for many of their products. The company website does not list a return policy, so there may not be a 100% money back guarantee. The Suzanne Somers Beauty Products do not have any ingredients listed on its website, so there is no way for the consumer to know if the products are safe for all skin types, although there is a claim that the products are dermatologist tested. Only anti-aging products which contain ingredients such as Hyaluronic Acid, Matrixyl 3000, Argireline, and Collagen have been proven to show dramatic results for the improvement of aging skin. Customer feedback, though scarce, is also available online but the company should be more devoted to publishing customer testimonials in order to promote their products more effectively. The bottom line is if a company does not provide its lists of product ingredients, consumers should look elsewhere.