What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Rejuval Skin (2014 Editors Choice)||
Sundari is a line of anti-aging products for today’s “beautiful woman” that is created from organic ingredients whenever possible. They carry a line of skin care products for all skin types from Normal to Dry and the products range from eye creams to facial serums. They company claims to “adhere to principles based on ancient eastern philosophy” combined with natural ingredients to bring an integrated avenue to wellness.
Sundari products are mainly made up of four key natural ingredients whenever possible such as Aloe Vera Gel, Gotu Kola Oil, Neem Leaf Extract, and Amla Fruit Extract. Aloe is believed to soothe the skin and contribute to healing wounds faster. Gotu Kola Oil has firming qualities and helps stimulate natural collagen building in the skin. The Neem Leaf Extract, which originates from the Neem Tree in India, has anti-septic qualities and claims to be excellent in preventing acne. Amla Fruit Extract is considered to have an extremely high level of Vitamin C even in dried form, and Vitamin C is a known collagen booster. Sundari products are priced at about $50 or less, and are available through several online retailers.
- Sundari anti-aging products are available through many online retailers and reasonably priced under $50.
- Sundari anti-aging products are made mainly from all natural ingredients.
- Sundari has a professional website which is easily navigated for the average online shopper.
- Since all ingredients are not listed, Sundari anti-aging products may not contain advanced ingredients such as Argireline, Hyaluronic Acid, or Matrixyl-3000.
- Before & after photos are not provided, nor are customer testimonials.
- Sundari may not have a 100% money back guarantee since a return policy is not listed on its site.
- Sundari products cannot be purchased at local brick and mortar stores at this time.
The Bottom Line
Although the product makes claims to be made from all natural ingredients whenever possible, the ingredients used are not well known ingredients and studied in depth for proof of anti-aging properties and are not known to be safe for all skin types at this time. Sundari products are reasonably priced at $50 or less, but are only available online and not at brick and mortar locations. The company lists their four key ingredients, however, there are no other ingredients listed so the product may not include powerful anti-aging ingredients such as Argireline, Hyaluronic Acid, or Matrixyl-3000 which are beneficial in treating lines and wrinkles in the skin. Sundari has an easily navigated site in most instances, until it comes to ordering the product and checking out. They do not list a return policy, so there may not be a 100% money back guarantee offered. There are no customer testimonials available online, nor are there any before and after photos which could assist the company in promoting their products.