What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Rejuval Skin (2014 Editors Choice)||
The skin care products that have been brought to you by the Suki organization were actually made to help the creator herself. She was making these products to suit her needs and ended up making a whole line of skin care products to help others maintain the moisture and glow that is found in younger looking skin. This being said, the Suki line of products do not contain any products that have been specifically manufactured to decrease wrinkles and fight the signs of aging.
Suki produces many different products such as: cleansing bars, totes, brightening cream, balancing lotions, eye repair, skin repair, moisturizing hair conditioners, and much more. Though none of the products are specifically targeted for anti-aging, many of them may have moisturizing properties or skin lightening properties that consumers are looking for to improve the appearance of their aging skin. All of the products are holistic and natural and have been marketed based on the pure ingredients that go into each of the products. One product which may have anti-aging benefits is the Eye Tissue Repair Formula by Suki. This product helps to not only fight the signs of aging around the eyes but will also plump the eye area thus getting rid of the wrinkles and fine lines that have started to appear. This product is simple to use and claims to produce dramatic results within a very short amount of time.
- The products made by Suki have been made to work on even the most sensitive of skin types with all natural, holistic ingredients.
- Directions are provided throughout the website on how to correctly apply each and every one of the products.
- Although there are numerous products available, none are specifically made to fight the signs of aging with powerful ingredients such as Collagen or Hyaluronic Acid.
- The products are rather expensive and may be too pricey for the average consumer.
- At the time of this review, there is not much information available on the complete lists of ingredients for Suki products.
The Bottom Line
Suki products do not offer customer testimonials or before & after photos to demonstrate product effectiveness. This type of information goes a long way in creating a more educated, confident buying experience, especially for first time customers who have never tried Suki products. It would be better if Suki products did not contain only all natural ingredients but also included scientifically proven ingredients such as Argireline, Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid, and Matrixyl 3000. For containing all natural, holistic ingredients, Suki products are quite expensive and may not be able to produce the dramatic results which are promised on its product website.