Have questions about how Strivectin works?
There’s no doubt that Strivectin is one of those names you know if you’ve been using beauty products for a while. We wanted to learn more about the company, but there’s nothing listed. We know the official website was purchased in 2002 – so there is some time in the business. You can shop online.
What is Strivectin?
Strivectin is a beauty line that includes products for skin and hair. The ingredients are listed, so you don’t have to worry about guessing the formula. There is information on how to use it and even mention of science. Some research details do tell you how long it was used before the participants saw results.
Quick Facts on Strivectin
- There is a 30-day 100% money-back guarantee.
- Customer service is available by phone and email.
- There are no parabens in Strivectin products.
- None of the formulas are tested on animals.
What’s Our Skincare Editor’s Take?
“There are many things to like about Strivectin,” says our Skincare Editor. “But, we didn’t find any formula that will definitely fight the signs of aging and there are some negative reviews to consider.”
Here’s What People Are Saying
When reviewing customer experiences, we were struck by just how many people reported a lack of results. About the same number felt the formulas were a bit greasy.
Unhappy customers said:
- “I have been using this for almost 2 months on my stretch marks and have seen No results.”
- “I have been using this product for a month and unfortunately I don’t see any difference in wrinkles.”
However, happy customers shared:
- “Does take a few weeks to start seeing theft results if you’re aiming for less visible stretch marks.”
- “I’ve used Strivectin products in the past and I am a fan.”
Results were not always the problem. For some it was how Strivectin felt on the skin.
- “[Strivectin night cream] is a very thick, super-greasy cream.”
- “This does not absorb into the skin.”
Some didn’t feel the products were greasy at all.
- “It’s easy to apply and doesn’t feel greasy.”
- “It felt greasy when first applied but absorbed quicker than I expected.”
Are We Supporting Strivectin?
Is Strivectin on our shopping list? We like that some ingredients are definitely hydrating and there’s no shortage of positive reviews, but we are still skeptical. There are far too many reports of no results and a greasy feeling on the skin to ignore.
What Do We Like Better Than Strivectin?
Our top pick in 2016 is a product called BioGeniste. The formula is made up of clinically tested ingredients and we’ve found tons of amazing customer testimonials. Plus, we found no mention of a greasy feeling.
Click here to learn more about BioGeniste today.