What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Nue Science (2013 Editors Choice)||
Striagen-DS is said to be a new and revolutionary anti-aging skin care treatment. This product claims to not only treat the fine lines and wrinkles that have started to appear on the skin but also to help prevent more fine lines and wrinkles from appearing in the future. Striagen-DS is said to help smooth the skin and increase natural collagen production, making the skin appear stronger and more youthful.
The marketing efforts that have been done on the Striagen-DS product are unique in that they not only promise to help your skin appear more youthful and decrease the signs of aging and wrinkles, but they promise this with a long-term affect rather than the short-term affect that many other anti-aging creams and lotions advertise. Striagen-DS contains three active anti-aging ingredients – Matrixyl 3000, Argireline and Myoxinol. Starting with Matrixyl 3000, this ingredient is an aging deterrent in that it helps to lift the skin, therefore helping to produce a smoothing effect to get rid of the wrinkles that have started to appear. Argireline has been proven to aid in reducing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines by paralyzing the facial muscles much like Botox injections but in a topical form. Lastly, the Myoxinol that is found in Striagen-DS is said to “retard the aging of cells (anti-radical) and mechanically to inhibit facial muscle contraction, preventing the formation of horizontal and vertical frown lines, crow’s feet around the eyes and naso-labial lines around the mouth.”
- Can be used on more areas than just the face and neck as it has been proven to reduce stretch marks and scars on the skin as well.
- Striagen-DS is said to work as a long-term solution rather than working immediately and not lasting.
- Striagen-DS contains Matrixyl 3000 and Argireline.
- Striagen-DS usually takes about 30 days before you are visibly able to see results.
- Product is rather expensive starting at $135 which may be too pricey for the average consumer.
- At the time of this review, there were no testimonials to prove how well this product has worked for others.
- At the time of this review, there was no refund policy to be found on the website for this product which means it likely does not carry a money back guarantee.
The Bottom Line
Striagen-DS seems to be a promising anti-aging treatment because it contains both Matrixyl 3000 and Argireline. Unfortunately, there are no customer testimonials or before & after photos provided to demonstrate product effectiveness of Striagen-DS. The facts that have been presented and the ingredients that are listed make this product one that would be worthy of testing, but seeing as there is no refund policy or money back guarantee, we are not sure that consumers should be willing to pay such a high price.