What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Rejuval Skin (2014 Editors Choice)||
|Striadril Eye Cream||
If you are one of the many people that have dark circles, fine lines or wrinkles around the eyes, then Striadril eye cream is a product that claims to have the potential to help get rid of those problem areas. Striadril eye cream is said to reduce and even help to alleviate those issues all together. This product was originally produced to help reduce the signs of stretch marks on the skin but was later found to work much better at reducing the puffiness and dark circles and fine lines that are around the eyes.
At the time of this review, there really wasn’t much information given on the product. There was though, a complete list of ingredients but as for the company background, not much. Some of the ingredients that are in Striadril are: Water Aqua , Striadril Complex , Glycerin , Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract , Siegesbeckia Orientalis Extract , Butylene Glycol , Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-3 , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Glucosamine HCI , Algae Extract , Yeast Extract Faex , Urea , Centella Asiatica Extract , Echinacea Angustifolia Extract , Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein , Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch , Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract , Arctostaphylos Uva-Ursi Leaf Extract , Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract Licorice , C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride and many more. One thing to note about this product is the feeling that you may get when using it. The Striadril Eye Cream is said to produce a warming sensation on the skin but this is nothing to worry about.
- Contains the same functional compound as Strivectin-SD but without the terrible smell.
- The price of Striadril is fairly competitive as they are offering a promotional deal on the product at the time of this review. With the purchase of at least two eye creams you get a bulk discount.
- At the time of this review, the product has been discontinued and there was no reason given for the discontinuance.
- The official product website is unprofessional in appearance.
- There are no before and after pictures posted on the company website to verify whether or not Striadril Eye Cream is effective.
- No scientific research is posted for Striadril Eye Cream at this time possibly due to its discontinuation from the market.
- There are no testimonies from other customers who’ve used the product with positive results.
The Bottom Line
With the product being discontinued and there being no reason why it was discontinued, we are left to wonder why people would want to buy this product. We can not recommend a product which has been discontinued from the market for people who are looking for a reliable anti-aging product for their skin care regimen. Due to the lack of scientific research and before & after photos, we are unable to determine whether or not Striadril Eye Cream is safe or effective for its marketed uses.