What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Rejuval Skin (2014 Editors Choice)||
|Stella McCartney Care||
Stella McCartney is well known of course as a fashion designer and as the daughter of the Beatles former member Paul McCartney. Recently she has branched out into skin care, and the result is the Stella McCartney Care range of skin care products. The Stella McCartney skin care line is marketed as a luxury organic skin care range and consists of toners, cleansers, skin rejuvenating and anti aging creams.
One of the major skin rejuvenating and anti aging creams in the Stella McCartney Care range is the Nourishing Night and Day cream. The ingredients in this cream consist of Capuacu Butter, Black Currant Buds, Trace Elements, Vitamins and Brazil Nut Oil. Those marketing this cream say that the chosen ingredients mean that it is rich in phytosterols, which will help nourish and rejuvenate the skin, helping at the same time to reduce your fine lines and wrinkles. We are also told that all of the oils in Stella McCartney Care’s Night and Day Cream are certified one hundred percent organic. However, this cream is certainly not the only anti-aging cream on sale that contains phytosterols and which is certified one hundred percent organic. It is not clear what distinguishes this cream from other similar organic creams on the market after you get past the McCartney name. All of the skin products in the Stella McCartney Care range are sold at above average prices and certainly not everyone will be able to afford them. The Night and Day cream is sold on line at a price of $80.
- The ingredients in the Night and Day cream in the Stella McCartney Care range are certified as one hundred percent organic.
- There is a list of ingredients available online.
- The Stella McCartney Care, Night and Day Cream can be purchased from online shops.
- The cost of the skin care products in this range is rather expensive and not within everyone’s price range.
- They are not the only skin care products on the market to contain phytosterols.
- There does not seem to be a free gift with purchase.
- It is not clear what distinguishes the Stella McCartney Care, Night and day cream from other similar one hundred percent organic products on the market besides the famous name.
The Bottom Line
More and more women are now being drawn towards anti aging skin care products that are one hundred percent natural and sourced from organic ingredients. This means that competition is becoming tougher between those who actually manufacturer organic skin care products. Certainly there are other organic anti-aging creams on the market that are sold at prices well below the price of the products in the Stella McCartney Care range. We see no reason to pay $80 for this Night and Day cream when other similar organic creams at sold at prices of $12.