Sorme Cosmetics is a full line of makeup products for women of all ages. This Beverly Hills based company has been around for over 10 years now, and is claimed to provide over 50 years of experience with cosmetics and the beauty industry. The official website states that they offer only the “finest” makeup products with key ingredients and SPF protection to prevent future sun damage. There is a convenient email address and telephone number provided on the website for inquiries and orders. At this point, the “where to buy” link is non-functional.
There are four different main categories listed on the official Sorme Cosmetics website. These are For Your Eyes, For Your Lips, For Your Face, and Accessories. While it doesn’t look like any official pricing is revealed on the website, there is a photo and description of each makeup product. Some of these cosmetics are Long Lasting EyeShadow, Jetliner, Always Perfect Brow Kit, Under Shadow Long-Lasting Shadow Base, Believable Bronzer, Fresh Start, Mineral Illusion, Mineral Secret Loose Powder, and Clean & Gentle Makeup Remover. The key active components incorporated into Sorme Cosmetics are Green Tea, Vitamin E, Shea Butter, Vitamin C, Alpha Hydroxy Acids, Vitamin A, and Natural Botanicals.
The Sorme Cosmetics line of makeup is suitable for all general skin types. While this brand aims to be gentle and light, it’s additionally claimed to defend the user’s complexion from the sun’s harmful rays. There is no actual clinical research provided to support the claims made about certain active ingredients offered in Sorme Cosmetics. However, there are decent descriptions of each cosmetic and what it endeavors to do. Unfortunately none of the Sorme Cosmetics are sold directly through the official website. A 1-800 number must be called in order for women to purchase these makeup products. In regards to free samples and a satisfaction guarantee, neither is addressed for this cosmetic line.
- There are informative descriptions for each Sorme Cosmetics product presented on the official website.
- The key active components incorporated into the Sorme Cosmetics line are discussed briefly on the official website.
- There are no prices for these makeup products revealed on the official website.
- It’s difficult to determine all of the ingredients offered in Sorme Cosmetics, since most of them are not disclosed.
- The “where to buy” link is not functional at this time.
- In order to actually purchase Sorme Cosmetics, one must call the 1-800 number to learn more.
- It doesn’t appear that any sort of money-back or satisfaction guarantee is offered with this line of makeup.
The Bottom Line
The Sorme Cosmetics line comes across like many other makeup brands currently available. On the plus side, all of the products are posted clearly on the official website with descriptions. On the other hand, none of the prices for the Sorme Cosmetics are revealed, nor are all the ingredients involved. While it appears that all Sorme Cosmetics can be ordered by telephone, an official refund policy is not addressed, which means that there may not be a money-back option available.