What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Rejuval Skin (2014 Editors Choice)||
Solerra is also known as “sunless tanning science.” This line of self-tanning products is made in the USA and are suitable for both women and men. According to the official website, Solerra treatments can be acquired in retail stores all across the United States. There is even a convenient store locator map provided on the website to assist users and new consumers. At this point, there are nine different Solerra tanning products offered. All of which can be purchased in stores, as well as online via the official website.
Unlike so many other skin care and beauty lines out there today, the Solerra website supplies customer testimonials for all to review on their official website. Some of the topical products currently offered by this company are the Drench Post-tan Moisturizer ($11.99), Solerra Mitt 5 Pack ($24.95), Solar Shade SPF 30+ ($14.99), Solerra Silk Self-Tanning Lotion ($23.99), xFolia berry Fruit Whip ($11.99), Palms Tan-prep ($8.99), and Solerra Sunless Lotion Mitt ($9.99). One aspect of this self-tanning line that makes it unique is the key component, which is “Invisicare formula.” This substance is added to these products to slow down the natural exfoliation of skin, as well as hydrate the skin with essential oils.
Solerra is basically a full line of sunless tanning treatments for women and men. These topical products are intended to be used instead of real sunlight exposure. The purpose of products like the Solerra Silk Spray Tan ($25.99) is to offer the user a tan, but without damaging the skin. Although clinical research supporting the Solerra is not presented on the official website, there are some customer reviews offered. There is additionally a simple “contact us” page provided on the website for consumers with questions and/or concerns. Moreover, there is also a helpful video presented on the website to assist users with applying Solerra self tanners.
- All of the Solerra tanning products can be purchased with ease in local retail stores, as well as online.
- Solerra tanning products offer an alternative to sun-bathing, which is commonly known as harmful to the skin.
- This product line provides tanning treatments suitable for both men and women.
- All of the ingredients incorporated into Solerra tanning products are not exposed on the official website.
- There is no mention of a refund guarantee or return policy with Solerra tanning products.
- Unfortunately some skin types may not react well to these tanning treatments.
- No clinical research concerning the active component in Solerra products is provided on the website.
The Bottom Line
The Solerra brand name may be quite familiar to most people these days. After all, these self-tanning products can be found in most retail drugstores and supermarkets. On the bright side, this line of tanning treatments is easy to come by and offer an alternative to sun-bathing. However, there is no money-back guarantee offered with Solerra products if they fail to work as you expected. Also, the products’ ingredients are left off of the official website, which may raise a few eyebrows.