What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Rejuval Skin (2014 Editors Choice)||
Solange is a skin care company founded by Melissa Conaulty. This skin treatment line was started because Conaulty intended to create a line of products that assist people with keeping a radiant and more youthful appearance. The word Solange means “angle of the sun.” This title is derived from the founder’s desire to manufacture skin treatments that aim to heal the skin from the sun’s damaging rays. Solange products are broken down into several different categories, which are toners, moisturizers, spa bath and body, exfoliants, serums, eye care, hand care and cleansers.
Some of the primary active ingredients found in Solange skin care products are pure essential oil, naturally active botanicals and Alpha Lipoic Acid. Solange products claim to contain no “synthetic chemicals.” These skin treatments are marketed toward individuals with “normal to dry skin,” “oily/combination skin,” and “sensitive skin.” The official website posts some customer testimonials. The Solange skin care line endeavors to assist users with typical skin afflictions such as fine lines, age spots, dry skin, oily complexions, facial sagging, crow’s feet, collagen loss and sun damage. While Solange products may work for some men, they appear to be geared toward women. These skin treatments all come with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Solange is basically a line of skin care products for those with normal to dry, oily/combination and sensitive skin types. This company claims to avoid incorporating any synthetic chemicals into their products. Solange treatments endeavor to improve the users’ complexions by minimizing fine lines, collagen loss, crow’s feet, sun damage, facial sagging, wrinkles and breakouts. A few of the key components found in Solange products are essential oil, naturally active botanicals and Alpha Lipoic Acid. Solange products are directed to be used daily and all sell online via the official website. These skin care treatments are primarily marketed towards women.
- All Solange skin care products can be conveniently purchased through the official website.
- Solange products are free of synthetic chemicals.
- A 30-day money-back guarantee is offered with Solange products.
- Some customer testimonials are offered on the official website.
- There doesn’t appear to be any clinical evidence supporting Solange skin care products and what they claim to accomplish.
- Some ingredients found in Solange skin treatments may result in an allergic reaction for some individuals.
- Solange skin care products are more expensive than many other brands currently on the market.
- Most Solange moisturizers do not contain sunscreen to protect the user’s skin from sun damage.
The Bottom Line
In some respects, the Solange skin care line is intriguing. For example, it may be reassuring to some individuals that Solange products are free from synthetic chemicals, and that customer testimonials are present on the official website. However, the lack of clinical evidence on the website may not be so appealing to some consumers. In the end, it would be nice to see some real clinical studies backing the effectiveness of Solange skin care treatments.