What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Rejuval Skin (2014 Editors Choice)||
|Smoky Mountain Minerals||
Smoky Mountain Minerals is a line of “all natural cosmetic & skin care products” geared primarily toward women. As stated on the official website, this brand offers shades of makeup ranging form fair, to light, to medium, to tan, to dark. Unlike many other cosmetic/skin care brands; Smoky Mountain Minerals sells pet care products as well. The primary product lines found on the official website are Mineral Makeup, Skincare & Emu Oil, Lips, Eyes, Beauty Tools, Scents & Perfumes, Southern Charm Candles, and Pet Care. There are no fillers, oils, synthetic colors or fragrances added to their makeup.
Some of the Smoky Mountain Minerals products currently offered are SMM Skin Therapy Lift-N-Firm Facial Cream Facelift in a Jar, 4-in-1 Eye Makeup Remover/Night Cream/Wrinkle-Reducer, All Natural Organic Lavender Herbal Facial Cleanser, SMM 100% Emu Oil, and Organic Face Primer Mist with DMAE. A few of the primary active ingredients found in these Smoky Mountain Minerals treatments are Emu Oil, Lavender, DMAE, Tea Tree Oil, Awapuhi, Rose Water, and Clove. It appears that all Smoky Mountain Minerals products are sold conveniently through the official website. Unfortunately there are no free trial samples offered. The official website does state that no “opened items” can be returned for a refund.
Smoky Mountain Minerals is a fairly large line of beauty treatments that includes Mineral Makeup, Skincare & Emu Oil, Lips, Eyes, Beauty Tools, Scents & Perfumes, Southern Charm Candles, and Pet Care. Naturally these products endeavor to assist users with hydrating, protecting, nourishing, cleansing, repairing, and rejuvenating the skin. At this point there is no real clinical research provided on the official website to support Smoky Mountain Minerals. Although some of the primary active components are revealed as Emu Oil, Lavender, DMAE, Tea Tree Oil, Awapuhi, Rose Water, and Clove, there are no full product ingredient lists. A convenient email address is provided for consumers.
- All Smoky Mountain Minerals can be easily and conveniently attained online.
- Smoky Mountain Minerals sells products for pets as well.
- The active ingredients utilized in Smoky Mountain Minerals are revealed on the official website.
- Not all ingredients found in Smoky Mountain Minerals are presented on the official website.
- There is no solid money-back guarantee offered with Smoky Mountain Minerals (products must be unopened in order to be returned).
- It’s likely that not all ingredients found in this product line will suit all individuals.
- Scientific research and clinical trials are not provided on the official website to support the claims made about Smoky Mountain Minerals.
The Bottom Line
After fully reviewing the official Smoky Mountain Minerals website, there doesn’t appear to be any specific reason to choose this product line over the countless other skin care/cosmetic brands out there today. While it’s nice to see the active ingredients posted clearly on the website, it would be more reassuring to see an actual 100% satisfaction guarantee with all Smoky Mountain Minerals products. This way unsatisfied users would have the opportunity to return their products if desired.