What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Nue Science (2013 Editors Choice)||
The official website for the Skyn Iceland skin care products tells us that they are designed to sooth and heal “stressed out” skin. The products in the Skyn Iceland range are diverse and designed to deal with a range of skin problems including damaged skin and skin affected by aging. The official website tells us that the ingredients in the Skyn Iceland Range are sourced from Iceland. We are told that Iceland was chosen for this purpose since it is home to some of the world’s purest and most beneficial ingredients. One of the main products in Skyn Iceland’s anti-aging range is the Antioxidant Calming Serum with Biospheric Complex.
The official website tells us that the Skyn Antioxidant Serum with Biospheric Complex is designed to diminish the signs of aging. The website for the Skyn Iceland Range claims that this product will help repair damaged skin, help diminish the signs of aging, and jumpstart collagen production. This product can be ordered directly from the website at a price of $65. The website also contains a store locator, which will help you locate stores from which you can purchase the products in the Skyn Iceland range, if you do not wish to purchase them online.
The major active ingredients in the Antioxidant Serum are Co-Enzyme Q10 and Superoxide Dismutase. Co-Enzyme QI0 has extremely important antioxidant qualities. We know that antioxidants are essential to help the skin stave of aging. However the Antioxidant Serum with Biospheric Complex, is not the only anti aging product available for sale which contains Co-Enzyme Q10. There does not appear to be a money back guarantee upon purchase of the products within the Skyn Iceland range, nor does there seem to be an offer of free trial samples of the anti aging products.
- There is a detailed and well constructed official website.
- We are told that the ingredients in the Skyn Iceland range of skin care products are sourced in Iceland.
- The products can be ordered from the official website, and for those who do not wish to order online there is a store locator on the site.
- There does not seem to be a money back guarantee offered with purchase.
- The Antioxidant Calming Serum with Biospheric Complex is not the only product on the market that contains Co- Enzyme Q10 and Superoxide Dismutase.
- There do not appear to be any clinical studies carried out on the Skyn Iceland range.
- The products in the Skyn Iceland range are not the only products on the market to use ingredients from natural sources.
The Bottom Line
The ethos of this company is good and the website is certainly detailed and aesthetically pleasing. However we would still like to see more clinical proof offered to show the effectiveness of the Skyn Iceland range before committing to this skin care regimen.