What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Rejuval Skin (2014 Editors Choice)||
The skin care product Skintensive is manufactured by a company based in New Zealand. Although there is an official website for Skintensive, it cannot be ordered directly from the official website, but it is available to purchase from online shops. We are told that Skintensive is designed to be topically applied to dry skin, pruritis, scratches and bruises. It does not, therefore, seem to be a primary anti-aging product, but rather a skin care product designed to remedy certain skin problems and specific skin irritations.
The main active ingredient in Skintensive is Manuka Honey. The healing qualities of honey have been speculated about for thousands of years. It is not surprising, therefore, to see a cream with honey as one of the main active ingredients in Skintensive’s wrinkle fighting offering. The official website tells us that it should be applied to the affected area four times a day. We are also told that it is not suitable for anyone who has an allergy to honey. It is not marketed as an anti-aging treatment, and so if you use this cream in the hope of diminishing lines and wrinkles you are likely to be disappointed. There are no price details for the Skintensive line given on the official website. There also does not appear to be any kind of money back guarantee or an offer of a free trial sample.
- The general healing qualities of honey have been known for thousands of years.
- There is an official website for Skintensive.
- It is possible that if you suffer from dry skin or have scratches that need to be healed, this cream may help.
- This cream is not designed to reduce lines, wrinkles or signs of aging, making it unsuitable for our primary readership.
- Skintensive is not suitable for anyone who is allergic to honey.
- There does not seem to be a money back guarantee or an offer of a free trial sample.
- Skintensive cannot be ordered directly from the official website, and no price details are given on the website.
The Bottom Line
There is no doubt that honey has many healing qualities including healing qualities for the skin. If you have any scratches on the skin, or suffer from dry skin you certainly may want to give this product a try. However, if what you are looking for is a product that will help to reduce fine lines and wrinkles then Skintensive is certainly not designed to stave of aging. In fact even the manufactures do not make any anti-aging claims for this product. So if you wish to keep this cream in your medicine cabinet for emergencies such as a bad bruise or stratch, then do so by all means. However, if you are looking for an anti-aging cream, Skintensive is certainly not going to reduce your lines, so keep looking.