Curious about how Skincerity works?
Skincerity works as a masque that’s left on the skin overnight. It is made by Nucerity, who’s been in business for “many years”, based on the company history. It is available for sale on the official website or through distributors. The only price listed is for “preferred” customers.
What is Skincerity?
Skincerity is a masque applied using a built-in roller. It contains acetone, fluoropolymer, acrylic polymer, vitamin E, water, grape seed oil and fragrance. When applied before bed, it is supposed to seal in moisture and reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles. According to Nucerity, you may see results in just a few days.
Quick Facts on Skincerity
- Contains acetone.
- Claims to fight fine lines and wrinkles.
- Contains a strong antioxidant to fight free radical damage.
- Is backed by a 30-day guarantee.
What’s the Skincare Editor’s Take on Skincerity?
“The first thought that came into my mind was about the acetone,” said our Skincare Editor. “There are reviews that claim customers have used the cream to remove nail polish with no trouble. I’m not sure that ingredient is safe for all skin types.”
Here’s What People Are Saying
Just as our Skincare Editor was worried about acetone, so are some customers. Others have no worries as they believe it is medical-grade and safe.
- “Skincerity does contain Acetone, but it’s a medical grade (Not the acetone found in nail polish removers).”
- “The medical acetone flash dries in 3-5 seconds and does not enter the skin.”
The opposition says:
- “Pleeease! Safe to use acetone on anyone let alone a baby is ridiculous.”
- “The Dermatologists said this is one product that she would not apply to her face, the acetone is far too harsh.”
We’re not sure if the acetone is to blame, but there are customers out there looking through Skincerity reviews to see if anyone else has noticed some weird feelings.
- “All day I was ‘aware’ of my face tingly and feeling weird.”
- “Does anyone else hate the feel of it on your face and find it keeps them from a good night sleep?”
This wasn’t always the case. There are customers are out there that like Skincerity and how it works.
- “I’m a satisfied user of Skincerity.”
- “I’m on my second bottle and… will [continue] using it!”
Do We Have a Good Feeling about Skincerity?
Well, we have to be honest. We are concerned about recommending Skincerity, because we were unable to find a single research report or information of any kind that proves acetone is safe for use on the skin. It also concerns us that some people feel a tingling feeling that interrupts sleep and has the potential to last well into the day.
What Do We Like Better Than Skincerity?
Our top pick for 2016 is an anti-aging solution called BioGeniste. The formula contains clinically tested ingredients and user reviews talk about fantastic results.
Click here to learn more about BioGeniste today.