What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Nue Science (2013 Editors Choice)||
The company Skin Medica produces a range of skin care and anti-aging skin care treatments. Skin Medica has an official website with full ingredient details regarding all of the skin care products within the range. Two of the main anti-aging products within the Skin Medica range are the Skin Medica Dermal Repair Cream and the Vitamin C complex. We are told that the Dermal Repair Cream will reduce age spots and repair sun damage, and that the Vitamin C complex will enhance your overall complexion, as well as increase the body’s natural production of collagen.
The skin care products that are manufactured by Skin Medica can only be accessed through dermatologists and licensed professionals. Although there is a detailed website for the Skin Medica range of products, the website does not give any price details. The Skin Medica Dermal Repair Cream features the two major active ingredients Sodium Hyaluronate and Algae Extract. These two ingredients are extremely popular, which means that they can be found in a whole host of other anti-aging products on the market as well.
The Skin Medica Vitamin C complex has, as its name would suggest, Vitamin C as a main active ingredient. We know that the skin needs antioxidants to stave of aging and to keep it healthy. Vitamin C is, of course, a very powerful antioxidant. It is, however, also an extremely popular ingredient in many anti-aging products on the market today. There is some doubt as to whether the topical application of Vitamin C is properly absorbed into the skin. Some experts suggest that taking a Vitamin C supplement may actually be more effective. In any event Skin Medica does have a lot of competition where this product is concerned, in view of the large number of competing anti-aging products for sale that also contain Vitamin C.
- There is a full and comprehensive ingredients list available for all the skin care products in the Skin Medica range.
- There is an official website for the Skin Medica range.
- We know that Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant.
- The products in the Skin Medica range cannot be ordered directly from an official manufacturer’s website.
- There are no price details for products featured on the website.
- The ingredients that are found in the anti aging products in the Skin Medica range can be found in a whole host of other products for sale on the market.
- The topical effectiveness of Vitamin C in skin care is still up for debate, and many medical professionals point out that it could be more effective when ingested.
The Bottom Line
Unfortunately we do not have access to price details for the range of products by Skin Medica, so we are unable to determine whether or not they are competitively priced, nor is there any money back guarantee offered from the manufacturer. We feel that this company, which does do a lot of things right, could do better when it comes to promoting their anti-wrinkle treatments.