What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Revivasol (2013 Editors Choice)||
|Skin Authority AOX||
Skin Authority offers an AOX C&E Lip Therapy product in their line of anti-aging products. This product claims to be rich in antioxidants and provides concentrated moisture while provoking collagen production to protect from early aging. It claims to be highly adequate for women and men in preventing dry, cracked lips. This product is only available through the online website directly through the manufacturer or from an official Skin Authority Center at this time.
Skin Authority AOX C&E Lip Therapy lists its active ingredients as 15% Vitamin C, 1% Vitamin E and F, as well as Sunscreen. Vitamin C is a well-known powerful antioxidant product when in the body. It is water soluble and is lost from the body very easily so that daily dosages are recommended. Vitamin C is most effective when combined with Vitamin E and tends to be absorbed into the body more productively. Vitamin F is an essential fatty-acid and is a necessary nutrient since the body cannot manufacture them.
- Skin Authority AOX C&E Lip Therapy is available online through the company website and is reasonably priced under $25.
- Skin Authority AOX C&E Lip Therapy uses essential Vitamins C, E, and F.
- Skin Authority offers a return and refund policy.
- Skin Authority AOX C&E Lip Therapy seems to be fairly new at this time without any official reviews online.
- The product is only sold online through the company website and not through any other outside retailers other than their own Skin Authority Centers.
- Refund Policy states that the product must be returned within 30 days of original order date and demands reason for return.
- A free sample may not be available at this time.
The Bottom Line
Skin Authority AOX C&E Lip Therapy product is available online, but only through the company website and other Skin Authority Centers. They list a few of their active ingredients such as Vitamin C, E, and F, however, the other ingredients may not be effective or beneficial in aging prevention since it may not include Hyaluronic Acid or Collagen. The product itself seems to be fairly new and may deter customers from buying since there are no official reviews listed online. There product is listed as containing SPF however, the company does not list the SPF level of the product online or on its label so its sun protection effectiveness may be minimal. The product is a complimentary item for their other online anti-aging products, but is not part of an actual line of therapy products at this time. There is probably more effective lip therapy products readily available to consumers with a higher SPF listed on the label, as well as ingredients that are actually effective in reducing the signs of aging in the mouth area.