Curious about how Sisley really works?
Sisley is a skincare line out of Paris. It is available on an official website, along with a long list of fragrances, makeup and more. The website was purchased in 2000 – that’s more than a decade in the business. Products are sold in stores and online.
What is Sisley?
Sisley-Paris is a high-end product line that uses ingredients like adenosine, glycerin and tons of vitamins and minerals. You get free samples with just about every order and usage tips are available so you know you’re doing it right. There’s no real detailed information on how long it takes to see results, but typically it ranges from a few weeks to a month.
Quick Facts on Sisley
- There are kits priced in excess of $1300.
- There is only a 30-day guarantee.
- There is a line for men.
- Shipping and handling is free.
What’s the Skincare Editor’s Take on Sisley?
“We appreciate that some of the products have positive reviews,” says our Skincare Editor. “Unfortunately, we have trouble getting past price tags that range from $200 to $1300 or more.”
Here’s What People Are Saying
The top two issues with found with Sisley online are closely related. Customers are not sure the money they are spending on the products is worth it. Some because they didn’t see any results and others just because the price point is amazingly high.
In terms of results:
- "It’s okay, but definitely not the best I’ve tried for the price."
- "It’s just ok. I don’t think it’s worth $205."
Positive experiences were also out there.
- "Always keeps me looking refreshed and rejuvenated."
- "Just a little goes a long way and you see and feel the difference."
The price comes back again with some users feeling they are too high and others appreciating the value.
- "The price point is high, especially for less than one ounce."
- "Overall I like the product though it is a bit pricey for my budget."
- "Definitely worth the price in my opinion."
- "It’s expensive but you are getting your money’s worth."
Are We Sold on Sisley?
Well, no matter how many positive reviews we found, we could not get past the prices. Our reservations are especially strong because there are reports from customers who saw no results. We just don’t feel comfortable recommending this one.
What Do We Like Better Than Sisley?
In 2016, we’ve reviewed hundreds of anti-aging products and the best is BioGeniste. The formula is laden with clinically tested ingredients, the price is right and customers are raving about their results.
Click here to learn more about BioGeniste.