What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Rejuval Skin (2014 Editors Choice)||
Simply Organic offers a “professional line” of beauty and everyday products that claim to be one in the same with quality and luxury. Each of their products is a cocktail of as many organic ingredients as possible and they tend to stay away from preservatives, dyes and fragrances in order to provide safe and healthy options to their customers. Simply Organic also offers a variety of hair care products for different types of hair to their latest renditions in body care products. Simply Organic products are available only through a few online retailers and brick and mortar locations. Simply Organic is very affordable at under $25 per product through most retailers.
Simply Organic hair care products are designed for all hair types from Normal to Dry and include products such as Moisture Wash and Rinse, Everyday Wash and Rinse, Color Therapy Treatment and Split Ends Treatment, just to name a few. The products are all shampoo-like products, each having its own distinct use to rejuvenate, hydrate and revive your hair. Each of the products share many of the common, yet natural, active ingredients such as Olive Leaf Extract, Honey, and Papaya Fruit Extract, White Nettle Extract, Olive Oil, Wheat Amino Acids, Soy Protein, Aloe Leaf Juice, Jasmine Oil, and more of nature’s essential oils. Simply Organics Body Care products include a natural Lip Balm, a few varieties of natural bar soaps, as well as Everyday Moisturizing Body Lotion and Everyday Moisturizing Body Wash. Simply Organic Body Care products also share the same natural ingredients as their hair care products as do most, if not all, of their products.
- Simply Organic products are offered through online retailers and brick and mortar locations.
- Simply Organic products are mostly all natural and do not contain harsh chemicals or dyes.
- Shira products do list all of their natural ingredients online.
- Simply Organic does not offer a line of anti-aging products at this time.
- Simply Organic products can not be purchased directly through the manufacturer’s website at this time.
- Customer testimonials are not available from consumers who have had positive experiences with Simply Organic products.
- Simply Organic does not offer free product samples for new customers.
The Bottom Line
Simply Organic products are available online through the company’s salon partners and through a handful of salon retailers at brick and mortar locations and are reasonably priced at under $25 per item. The company does not sell directly to the public at this time which may cause a bit of inconvenience to most customers after reviewing their site. The Simply Organic product lines list all of their natural active ingredients however, these are limited to hair care and body care products and they do not offer anti-aging products at this time.