What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Rejuval Skin (2014 Editors Choice)||
|Silkies Enriche Ageless Moisturizer||
Silkies Enriche Ageless Moisturizer is an anti-aging and beauty product that is said to offer an “all-in-one moisturizer in three age-specific formulas” for the age groups of 30-40, 40-50, and the 50+ that only needs to be used once each day. All of the Silkies Enriche Ageless Moisturizers claim to enhance the firmness of the skin, and to moisturize and refresh. It also supposed to protect the skin with SPF 14 which is an important factor for aging skin.
The Silkies Enriche Ageless Moisturizer is a single product line with three unique elements which are age-specific: Protect is recommended for 30-40 year old women; Replenish to address the needs of the 40-50 year old women; and Rebuild specially refined for women 50 and older. All three moisturizers list the active ingredients as Avobenzone at 1.0%, Octinoxate at 7.5%, and Oxybenzone at 3.0%. The other common ingredients include, but are not limited to the following: Stearic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methyl Paraben, Ethyl Paraben, and Propyl Paraben. Each of the Silkies Enriche Ageless Moisturizers claim to contain liposomes which is supposedly an unequivocal method of carrying anti-aging vitamins through the outer layers of skin to the areas that need it most.
- Silkies Enriche Ageless Moisturizers are readily available through online retailers and are reasonably priced for under $50.
- Silkies Enriche offers a wide variety of complimentary products.
- Silkies Enriche has a professional website and is easily navigated.
- Silkies Enriche Ageless Moisturizer, although it lists active ingredients, does not appear to contain powerful ingredients such as Hyaluronic Acid or Collagen that are said to be beneficial in creating noticeable results.
- The Customer Satisfaction Guarantee is extremely vague in that it does not list a 100% money back guarantee.
- Although there are customer testimonials listed, there are far too few with as little as one per product.
- Since all three Silkies Enriche Ageless Moisturizers contain the same active ingredients, it may tend to disorient women as to how each moisturizer would tend to work differently for each age group.
The Bottom Line
Silkies Enriche Ageless Moisturizer products are readily available with online retailers and are reasonably priced under $50. The company offers a return policy, although it does not list a deadline for return and may not offer a 100% money back guarantee. The Silkies Enriche Ageless Moisturizers do list the active ingredients in their products but do not differentiate between the age-specific products as to why each one is beneficial for each particular age group. It would be beneficial for them to start adding stronger, more powerful ingredients such as Hyaluronic Acid, Matrixyl 3000, or Collagen. Customer feedback, though scarce, is also available online but the company should be more devoted to publishing customer testimonials in order to promote their products more effectively.