Do you have a few questions about Signature Club A?
Signature Club A is a beauty line that appears to be sold only through the Home Shopping Network. There is no official website, but you can return items based on the HSN policy. You can also purchase on Amazon. The prices between the two are comparable.
What is Signature Club A?
A product line that offers a complete collection of makeup and beauty formulas is Signature Club A. Some ingredients used in the formulas include isododecane, tomato fruit extract, dimethicone, mineral oil, lime fruit extract, orange fruit extract, lemon peel extract and methylparaben. There are some irritants in there.
Quick Facts on Signature Club A
- Products are only available through HSN and Amazon, as far as we can tell.
- There are irritants like lemon, lime and orange extracts.
- The products may contain parabens.
- There are hundreds of reviews online for Signature Club A products.
- There is no official website for the products.
- Signature Club A reviews are both positive and negative.
What’s the Skincare Editor’s take on Signature Club A?
“We like the variety that comes with Signature Club A,” offers our Skincare Editor. “The issues we have are simple. Irritants are used, there is no official website and a number of reviews are negative. That makes it hard to support it with 100% confidence.”
Here’s What People Are Saying
We found reviews that noted no change in skin and general unhappiness. There were far too many to dismiss.
Lackluster results were the most common complaint.
- “I can’t tell any difference at all.”
- “I am really not too impressed by this product. It is too heavy and oily and does not fill in wrinkles. Sorry it does not work for me.”
However, there are some who felt it did make a change to their skin.
- “I can usually feel such a difference in the texture of my face. Thank you for your products.”
- “Softens my skin and leaves a great glow.”
Unhappy customers were another big issue.
- “The item is not working very well; I am not very happy with the results.”
- “Not too happy so far. My skin is sensitive it’s burning a little.”
But, there are also some positives out there.
- “I have used this product for years and am very happy with it.”
- “It works wonders for me very happy.”
Did We Get a Good Feeling About Signature Club A?
We like that it is sold by a trusted company and the prices are affordable, but we are hesitant to suggest customers use this line. There are a number of reports that say the products don’t work and others are just plain unhappy with their purchase. These are things that have to be taken into consideration before making a purchase.
What Do We Like Better than Signature Club A?
We’ve reviewed hundreds of products and the one that stands out is BioGeniste. It’s formulated with clinically tested ingredients, so you know you’re getting the best. We love the positive reviews and it’s simple to order from the official website.
Click here to check out the details on BioGeniste.