Signature Club A is a line of beauty products sold through the Home Shopping Network (HSN). This line offers skin care products, makeup, hair care, bath and body products, fragrances, sun care products, and beauty tools and accessories. Signature Club A provides twelve products which are marketed for ‘mature skin.’
One of the most popular anti-aging products for mature skin from Signature Club A is the ‘Hyaluronic 1000 Ounce of Gold Volumizing Day Cream with SPF 30.’ This product is said to provide intense hydration to improve the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. Included with the product is ‘High Octane C’ which is a powder which will give the cream a “super charged” antioxidant boost to help create a “smoother, younger, more evenly-textured and more radiant look.” Another anti-aging product offered by Signature Club A is called ‘Wrinkle Filament Fiberfill and Firm.’ This is an instant, but temporary, wrinkle filler which claims to provide a smoother complexion. Another noteworthy anti-aging product from Signature Club A is called ‘Rapid Transport C Infused High Octane Capsules.’ These are small capsules combine Vitamin C and bio-peptides and are said to help decrease the appearance of wrinkles by giving the skin a “smooth, plump, firm feel.”
- HSN provides several customer testimonials which offer positive feedback about Signature Club A.
- HSN provides an interactive beauty blog for consumers to ask questions and receive answers about Signature Club A products.
- Some of Signature Club A products contain advanced ingredients such as Hyaluronic Acid.
- Many Signature Club A anti-aging products rely on Vitamin C as a main ingredient.
- Signature Club A products do not contain Matrixyl 3000 or Argireline.
- It takes up to ten days to receive Signature Club A products through HSN standard shipping.
The Bottom Line
Signature Club A should be commended for its use of Hyaluronic Acid in a few of its products. This is a powerful anti-aging ingredient that has been proven to provide intense moisture to the skin, which is essential as wrinkles begin to appear. Signature Club A’s other products however, do not seem as promising. The majority of Signature Club A products rely on Vitamin C as its main, active ingredient. While Vitamin C is a natural antioxidant, it will not deliver dramatic results that consumers are looking for in an anti-wrinkle product. Consumers should stick with products that contain the best ingredients including Collagen, Argireline, and Matrixyl 3000. It would also be better if HSN’s standard shipping took less than an average of ten days. Additionally, we were able to find customer testimonials however,