What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Revivasol (2013 Editors Choice)||
Sesderma is a Spanish company that produces a whole range of body and skin care products. There is an official website for the products manufactured by Sesderma. One of the main anti-aging products that they manufacture is known as the Sesderma Anti Wrinkle Moisturizing Serum. This serum can be purchased in pharmacies, and is also available for purchase online. The major active ingredients in this anti-aging product are Acetyl Hexapeptide 3, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide and Sodium Hyaluronate.
The formula that can be found in the Anti Wrinkle Moisturizing Serum by Sesderma is one that is becoming increasingly common in numerous competitive anti-aging creams for sale. Acetyl Hexapeptide is also known under the trade name of Argireline. It is an ingredient that is derived from natural protein. It is often compared to Botox, since it relaxes the facial muscles. Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, which is also present in this anti-aging serum by Sesderma, is also known as Matrixyl. Clinical tests have been carried out on both Acetyl Hexapeptide and Palmitoyl Oligopeptide. Results do seem to suggest that both of these active ingredients have a positive effect on facial wrinkles.
There are, however, a number of other ingredients available in other creams that are thought to contain more powerful peptide combinations, such as the ingredient Matrixyl 3000. There does not seem to be a money back guarantee offered with the Sesderma Anti Wrinkle Moisturizing Serum, nor does there seem to be an offer of a free trial sample from the manufacturer. The manufacturers of this product do not give us any information as to what they believe distinguishes their product from other anti-aging creams and serums on the market that also contain Acetyl Hexapeptide and Matrixyl. Sodium Hyaluronate, which is the third major ingredient in the Sesderma Anti Wrinkle Moisturizing Cream, is also an ingredient that is commonly found in other anti-aging creams on the market.
- There is an official website for all of the products offered by Sesderma.
- The Sesderma Anti Wrinkle Moisturizing Serum can be ordered directly online.
- Clinical trials have shown that Palmitoyl Oligopeptide and Acetyl Hexapeptide can have a positive effect on the skin’s aging process.
- The manufacturers of this product do not seem to offer a money back guarantee or a free trial size sample.
- There are a large number of other anti-aging creams on the market that contain similar ingredients.
- We are not told what distinguishes this serum from other anti aging treatments that contain Argireline and Matrixyl.
- There are other more powerful peptide combinations available, such as the newer Matrixyl 3000.
The Bottom Line
The manufacturers of the Sesderma Anti Wrinkle Serum, do not offer a money back guarantee. They do not tell us what makes their serum superior to other treatments that contain similar ingredients, and so we cannot get too interested about this anti-aging product by Sesderma over and above other competitors.