What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Nue Science (2013 Editors Choice)||
Serutox is an Australian product that was formulated in 2002 by a Dr. Bakuric in Sydney, Australia. His official website for Serutox tells us that it is a product that has been designed as an alternative to Botox. The main active ingredient in Serutox is Argireline, and Dr. Bakuric tells us on his website that the product works by relaxing the facial muclses over time. He claims that it will diminish wrinkles and lines on the forehead, as well as crow’s feet around the eyes.
Serutox can be ordered directly online, and the official website for this product tells us that the facial muscles will be relaxed over time and that you will begin to see a difference after three to six weeks after first using this product. The website also contains a number of testimonials. We are told that Serutox contains Argireline, but we are not told what the other ingredients are in the makeup of the product.
Argireline is the trade name for Acetyl Hexapeptide 3. It is a patented active ingredient developed by a European laboratory. It is derived from natural proteins and is often compared to Botox since it also relaxes the facial muscles, which will in turn minimize current wrinkles caused by competitive muscle contractions. Clinical trials that have been carried out on Argireline do show that this ingredient can have an effect on lines and wrinkles. As time goes by there are more and more anti-aging products that are popping up on the market that contain Argireline as a major active ingredient. Dr. Bakuric does not tell us what distinguishes his anti-aging cream from other creams available that also contain Argireline. There is also a lack of information on the other ingredients contained in Serutox. There is, however, a 60-day money back guarantee offered if you purchase Serutox.
- There is an official website for Serutox.
- There is a 60-day. full money back guarantee offered upon the purchase of Serutox.
- Clinical trials carried out on Argireline do show that this ingredient can have a positive effect on aging skin.
- There are a large number of other anti aging treatments for sale which also contain the ingredient Argireline.
- We are told that there are other ingredients contained in Serutox but we do not know what these are.
- The manufacturers of Serutox do not tell us what distinguishes their product from other anti aging creams on the market which also contain Argireline.
- Some anti-aging creams which contain Argireline also contain powerful peptide combinations such as Matrixyl 3000, making them more effective against lines and wrinkles.
The Bottom Line
Although Serutox contains Argireline, which is known to have an effect on lines and wrinkles, it is not the only anti-aging cream to contain this ingredient. In order to get excited about Serutox we would need to be convinced that it is superior to other creams which contain potent combinations such as Matryxil 3000 and Argireline. Unfortunately at this moment we are not convinced of this.