What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Revivasol (2013 Editors Choice)||
The Senegence International company was created by Joni Rae Rogers-Kante with a mission to found a company for independent distributors to build their own “dream company”. Senegence claims to be “on the cutting edge of anti-aging technology” and that they use “patented proprietary formulations of cosmetics that are actually good for your skin”. Senegence does offer some anti-aging products including SeneSerum-C and Climate Control.
SeneSerun-C with SenePlex claims to be “the most advanced anti-aging technology for your skin”. The list of product ingredients is not disclosed however, the product is said to be made with natural oils which are equivalent to those found naturally in the skin. Climate Control is another Senegence product for anti-aging. It is said to be an intense moisturizer with two key ingredients: SenePlex and SelPlex. We do not know what these two ingredients consist of. The only information available about Climate Control Moisturizer is that it is a combination of herbal oil extracts, mixed vitamins, and tocopherols that are said to soothe the skin.
- Senegence products are available for purchase online directly from the manufacturer’s website and through local independent distributors.
- Senegence offers the chance to become an independent distributor and create your own home-based business by selling their products.
- Senegence does not disclose its lists of product ingredients for consumer review.
- Senegence products are somewhat expensive and not affordable for the average consumer.
- Senegence does not provide before & after photos to substantiate claims made about its products.
- Senegence does not post customer testimonials from consumers who have tried the products with positive results.
- Senegence products do not appear to contain advanced ingredients such as Collagen, Argireline, Matrixyl 3000, or Hyaluronic Acid.
The Bottom Line
The bottom line when it comes to Senegence products are that they likely do not contain advanced ingredients which will create lasting, dramatic results in the fight against wrinkles. There are four main ingredients which are most effective which include Collagen, Argireline, Matrixyl 3000, and Hyaluronic Acid. Unfortunately, Senegence does not choose to disclose its lists of ingredients for consumers to review to help them make an educated buying decision. We feel that it is important for skin care companies to let consumers know what is in the products it sells. At the time of this review, we were unable to locate customer testimonials or before & after photos to see the expected results from Senegence anti-aging products. It would be better if Senegence would provide some sort of proof of how its products work so consumers are not left wondering what is so great about them especially because the products are somewhat expensive.