What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Rejuval Skin (2014 Editors Choice)||
|See The Dawn||
See The Dawn is a company whose mission is to be a part of saving the earth by creating natural, botanical skin care products which are not harmful to the environment. See The Dawn offers the following products: Affection, Angel Mist, Awakening, Caress, Cherish, Embrace, Guardian, Healing, Protection, Purity, Transcend, and Wisdom. These are cleansers, toners, shower gels, lip balms, facial creams, body creams, anti-fungal products, healing ointments, antiseptic products, and facial scrubs.
See The Dawn offers products which are entirely natural for a variety of skin care needs. See The Dawn products include ingredients such as Lavender, Irish Moss, Essential Oils, Olive Oil, Plantain Leaf, Calendula, and a host of others. Though none of the products are specifically marketed as anti-aging products, some of them contain ingredients such as Vitamin A and Zinc which are known to be beneficial to aging skin.
- See the Dawn products are made with all natural ingredients which is good for consumers who are searching for organic or “green” products.
- See The Dawn discloses its lists of product ingredients on the majority of its products.
- See The Dawn products do not contain advanced ingredients which would produce more dramatic results.
- See The Dawn does not manufacture any specific products made to improve the appearance of wrinkles or age spots.
- The official website for See The Dawn appears to be very basic and not extremely professional which may make some consumers leery of purchasing products from such a company.
- See The Dawn requires payment through Paypal.
The Bottom Line
See The Dawn makes a line of all natural products which are made to be safe for the environment. Sometimes with natural or organic products however, consumers do not experience the results they were seeking in a skin care product. Additionally, just because certain ingredients are “all natural” does not mean that they are good for all skin types. Some consumers may be under the impression that natural products are best for sensitive skin, but it is a known fact that some natural ingredients such as Vitamin A can cause skin irritation. It would be better if See The Dawn would offer free product samples for first time customers. At the time of this review, we were unable to locate a return or refund policy for See The Dawn products which likely means that the products do not carry a money back guarantee. See The Dawn should also look into accepting other methods of payment besides Paypal to expand their customer base. See The Dawn might also look into manufacturing a line of anti-aging products which are all natural since some consumers are in the market for such items.