What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Revivasol (2013 Editors Choice)||
Seattle Skincare manufactures products which have been designed to lift, firm, tighten, and erase or improve the look of wrinkles with the use of all natural product ingredients. The Seattle Skincare company has been around for more than 35 years and is based out of Seattle, Washington. Seattle Skincare uses all natural botanical ingredients in many of their anti-aging products. These products are marketed to be used as an alternative to a costly facelift, injections or lasers.
The Seattle Skincare products promise to reduce the signs of aging in a natural, “green” way. They aim to go above and beyond the call of duty when trying to help the planet by also helping to educate others on the reasons for using all natural ingredients in their products. The newest line of botanical anti-aging products claims that consumers who use the products will see wrinkles “vanish right before their eyes”.
Seattle Skincare uses tripeptides in their skincare products including Pycnogenol, Idebenone, and GABA. These products also include concentrations of Argireline, Matrixyl 3000 and Hyaluronic Acid. They call this the Viper RX Series of Serums. These ingredients are said to help tighten and smooth the skin, regenerate new cells, and restore facial volume.
- Seattle Skincare products contain Argireline, Matrixyl 3000 or Hyaluronic Acid.
- Seattle Skincare products are made with many natural ingredients to help save and “greenify” the Earth.
- Seattle Skincare offers customer testimonials and before & after photos to demonstrate product effectiveness.
- Although there is a plethora of information available throughout the Seattle Skincare website, the information does not seem to flow and can leave the customer confused with the massive information they are receiving. Overall, the website is difficult to navigate and is not user-friendly.
- Seattle Skincare products are somewhat expensive and may not be affordable to the average consumer.
- At the time of this review, we were unable to located a return or refund policy on the official product website.
- Seattle Skincare does not offer free samples of its products for new customers.
The Bottom Line
Seattle Skincare products do appear to contain the most advanced ingredients on the market for anti-aging including Argireline, Hyaluronic Acid, and Matrixyl-3000. The company provides a lot of information about its product ingredients on the official Seattle Skincare website. It would be better if Seattle Skincare offered a more professional website, as the shopping experience is quite difficult. Navigating the site is not easily accomplished, especially for those who are not computer or internet savvy. Seattle Skincare does offer many before & after photos as well as customer testimonials, so they should be commended for that effort as it is important for consumers to see what kind of results they should expect. Consumers should be leery of ordering products which do not offer a money back guarantee however, and products which promise such dramatic results should certainly be backed by the manufacturer.