What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Nue Science (2013 Editors Choice)||
The only official website that we could find for the skincare range Sampar was a French based website. This website unfortunately does not give detailed information on the products in the Sampar range, but simply gives an address, telephone number and email address in Paris should you wish to contact a representative of this Company. Those who sell Sampar products on line tell us that it is a range which was created to help repair the damage to the skin caused by environmental pollutants and also to protect the skin from damage from these sources. There are also a number of anti aging products in the Sampar range.
One of the anti aging products in the Sampa range is the Sampa Eye Contour Cream which we are told will restructure, smooth and tighten the eye contour. We are told that this eye cream contains, Walnut Extract, Peptides, Horse Chestnut Extract, White Lupine and Sweet Almond. We know that as we age the amount of collagen in the body decreases and that this leads to signs of aging such as lines, wrinkles and sagging of the skin. Including certain peptides in anti aging products has been shown to be an effective way to stimulate the synthesis of collagen. Clinical trials have shown that anti aging ingredients such as Matrixyl 3000 have been shown to have a positive effect on signs of aging. However the peptides present in the Sampa Eye Contour Cream does not seem to be the peptide combination Matrixyl 3000. The other ingredients in the Sampa Eye Contour Cream such as Sweet Almond and Walnut Extract can be found in other anti aging products on the market. We are not however given any information as to what makes the Sampa Eye Contour Cream superior to other anti aging products on the market which contain similar ingredients.
- The products in the Sampa range have been designed to help the skin repair from the damage caused by environmental pollutants.
- We are given comprehensive details of ingredients in the products in the Sampa range.
- The products in the Sampa range can be ordered directly on line.
- The official French website for the Sampa range of products is not very detailed.
- There are no before and after photos for the products in the Sampa range.
- We are not given any information as to what makes the anti aging products in the Sampa range more effective than other anti aging products which contain similar ingredients.
- There is no offer of a free trial sample.
The Bottom Line
We are given no information regarding what makes the products in the Sampa range superior or more effective than other anti aging products for sale with similar ingredients. We cannot therefore recommend the Sampa range of products over and above other anti aging products on the market with similar ingredients.