What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Revivasol (2013 Editors Choice)||
Rx Systems is a company that provides an extensive line of products such as anti-aging products, facial cleansers and moisturizers. There is an official website for Rx Systems, though this website does not provide extensive details on ingredients for each product, which is a drawback. From the information we have, we can tell that the two major ingredients in all of the products in the line are retinol and glycolic acid.
Both of the major active ingredients in these products are known to cause issues for those who have skin sensitivities. These ingredients may cause the skin to peel or develop an itchy rash or stinging sensation. These chemicals also mean that the skin becomes more sensitive to UV rays from the sun or tanning beds, so exposure to these should be limited and sunscreen should be used in order to protect the skin from further damage while using these products. Retinol, a relative to Vitamin A may cause additional skin sensitives and is not suitable for those with liver conditions or women who are pregnant or nursing. With limited ingredient information it is impossible to make a true call on the effectiveness of these products, and the fact that the entire list of ingredients is not provided to the public is somewhat bothersome.
- Rx Systems has an official website that contains information on the products, unlike some of the products we have reviewed.
- People who are interested in trying these products may order them directly from the official website.
- Though a full ingredient list is not offered, some information on the ingredients is available.
- Many of the products in the Rx Systems line are fairly expensive and may not be easily attainable for a large portion of consumers.
- The two major active ingredients in the Rx Systems formulas are not suitable for those with skin sensitivities.
- There is not a full ingredient list for any of the single products in the Rx systems product line.
- There is no evidence to support these products being any better than any of their competitors.
The Bottom Line
Without evidence to prove the Rx Systems products as superior to the others on the market, there is little we can say or do to prove to you that is worth the purchase, so we recommend finding another product that fully discloses its list of ingredients and contains ingredients safe for the skin and effective against aging. Find something that is cost effective for your budget and contains proven ingredients such as Matrixyl 3000 to help decrease the appearance of wrinkles without causing issues for the skin.