What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Revivasol (2013 Editors Choice)||
The Australian skincare company Rosehip Skincare was founded by Nancy Evans who is an Aromatherapist and a Rosehip Oil specialist. The official website for Rosehip Skincare tells us that the rosehip which is contained in the Rosehip Skincare products is prepared in small batches to ensure freshness and quality.
The official website for the Rosehip Skincare tells us that Rosehip is rich in Vitamin C and also in Essential Fatty Acids, which means that it has beneficial qualities for the skin. We are told that these benefits include anti aging abilities to increase the moisture in your skin and the ability to reduce lines and wrinkles. The official website tells us that only organic rosehips are used in the products in the Rosehip Skincare range. The Rosehip Skincare range includes a number of anti aging products as well as an anti aging pack called the Organic Rosehip Ageless pack. The price is given in Australian Dollars and the price is $297. The Organic Rosehip ageless pack includes anti aging moisturizers, toners and facial cleansers. This pack can be ordered directly from the official website as can the individual anti aging products in the Rosehip Skincare range. Of course the anti aging products in the Rosehip Skincare range are not the only anti aging products which include rosehip as a major active ingredient. However we are given no information as to what makes the products in the Rosehip Skincare range more effective than other anti aging products on the market which include rosehips in their ingredients. Although we know that all of the products in the Rosehip Skincare range contain rosehips we are not given a full and comprehensive ingredients list for individual products. The official website tells us that the products in the Rosehip Skincare range are particularly suitable for sensitive skin.
- We are told that the rosehips which are present in the products in the Rosehip Skincare range are organic.
- This skincare range was created a rosehip oil specialist.
- Products can be ordered directly from the official website.
- The price of products is quoted in Australian Dollars only.
- There does not appear to be a money back guarantee upon purchase of a product in the Rosehip Skincare range.
- There is no offer of a free trial sample.
- We are given no information as to what makes the anti aging products in this range more effective than other anti aging products which contain rosehips as a major active ingredient.
The Bottom Line
Those who have extremely sensitive skin or who wish to have a product that contains real organic rosehips may be interested by the Rosehip Skincare range. However we have no evidence that it is superior to similar brands on the market.