What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Nue Science (2013 Editors Choice)||
|Rosehip Beauty Products||
As the name would suggest one of the main active ingredients in the Rosehip Beauty Products is Rosehip. We know that Rosehips have a high Vitamin C content and also are high in Essential Fatty Acids, and both Vitmain C and Essential Fatty Acids have beneficial properties for the skin. We are told that the Rosehip Beauty Products range is one hundred percent natural.
We are told by those who sell the Rosehip Beauty Products that they have exfoliating qualities for the skin which will rid the skin of impurities and also diminish skin discoloration. Of course we know that as we age our skin can suffer from skin discoloration due to exposure to the sun or from hormone variations in the body. All of the products in the Rosehip Beauty Products range contain Rosehips. It is not however the only skincare range on the market today which contains Rosehips as main active ingredients. The manufacturers of this range of skincare products do not give us any information regarding what makes their products more effective than other skincare products on the market which contain Rosehips as a major active ingredient. Other ingredients in the Rosehip Beauty Products include Retinol, Calendula, Bearberry and Arnica. All of these ingredients can also be found in a whole host of other all natural skincare products on the market today. Retinol however is not always suitable for sensitive skin as side effects of this ingredient can include stinging and burning of the skin, as well as peeling. Products which include Retinol are also not suitable for those who are pregnant or have any kind of liver disorder. There does not appear to be a money back guarantee upon purchase nor is there an offer of a free trial sample.
- We are told that the products in the Rosehip Beauty Products range are one hundred percent natural.
- Rosehip is high in Vitamin C and in Essential Fatty Acids.
- The products in the Rosehip Beauty Products range can be ordered directly on line.
- Retinol which is present in some of the products in the Rosehip Beauty Products range is not always suitable for those who have sensitive skin.
- There does not seem to be a money back guarantee upon purchase of a product in the Rosehip Beauty Products range.
- There is no offer of a free trial sample.
- We are not given any information as to what makes the products in the Rosehip Beauty Products range more effective than other products which contain Rosehip as a major active ingredient.
The Bottom Line
Although we know that rosehips do have beneficial qualities for the skin, we have no evidence that the products in the Rosehip Beauty Products range are superior to other products which contain Rosehips. We cannot therefore recommend the products in this range over and above other similar products available.