RoC Deep Wrinkle Filler is just one of the many anti-aging products produced by the RoC company. The company specializes in developing skin care and anti-aging products and has developed quite a name for themselves over the years. This review will take a closer look at the Deep Wrinkle Filler product to determine just how well it works to reduce the appearance of the wrinkles and fine lines on the face.
RoC Deep Wrinkle Filler claims to immediately reduce the appearance of deep wrinkles to fine lines. It also claims to immediately replump skin and help it look smoother and softer. After four weeks of continuous use, it claims that those deep wrinkles turned fine lines will be nearly, if not invisible and that the look of crow’s feet will be greatly softened. Continued daily use will only improve the skin’s look over time. Users should use the product once or twice a day in the morning and in the evening. A small amount of the product should be dabbed over the problem areas. It can also be used in conjunction with a moisturizer. It is dermatologist tested and will not clog the pores. It is normal to experience mild irritation during the first few uses of the product.
The RoC Deep Wrinkle Filler includes the following ingredients: Water, Pentaerythrityl, Tetraethylhexanoate, Glycerin, PEG-8, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Nylon-12, Butylene Glycol, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Ceteareth-20, Isohexadecane, Butyspermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Retinol, Hyrdrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Polyacrylamide, Phenoxyethanol, Ammonium AcryloydimethyItaurate/VP Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Laureth-7, Disodium EDTA, Allantoin, Dihydroxy Methylchomone, BHT, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydroxyphenyl, Propamidobenzoic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragance. May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide.
- This formula contains known and proven anti-aging ingredients.
- The ingredient list is quite extensive and full of parabens and other chemicals some other anti-aging products swear against.
- Though the product claims to be clinically proven, we do not see evidence of the actual study conducted on the product.
- There are no free trials of this product.
- There are no customer testimonials for this product.
- No pricing information is available on the manufacturer’s website as it varies from retailer to retailer.
- Those with sensitive skin may experience difficulty using this product.
The Bottom Line
RoC Deep Wrinkle Filler claims to be clinically proven though we can’t see real evidence to support the claims. The ingredient list is full of potentially harsh chemicals. We recommend using something that is proven, yet gentle to help with the signs of aging.